Unintentional comedy in Menace to society

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
(Doc watching a boxing match)

Doc: :ohmy: :damn: DAMN man!!! Hey man, this muthafukka on this TV whipping this boy ASS! Man, I'm tellin ya, this a good ass fight, man. :russ:This look like Caine beatin yo ass the other night, man!

(Chauncey, at the table, preparing to mail a copy of the Korean store murder/robbery tape to the cops)

Chauncey: :dry: Yeah nikka?

(Doc continues watching fight)

Doc: :ooh: Ooh, man.

Chauncey: :dry: I bet you Caine won't be laughin after 5-0 get a hold of this muthafukkin tape. You can bet that shyt, nikka.

Doc: Beatin him. :heh: Hey look man, if this was Caine whoopin yo ass on this TV--

Chauncey: :angry: Man nikka, fukk CAINE, nikka!!! (knocks stuff off table) Muthafukkin Caine, nikka! Don't talk to me about no gotdamn Caine!

Doc: :rudy: Man, fukk you!

Chauncey: :hmm: You fat, pudgy-ass muthafukka!

Doc: :childplease: If this was you on TV, you got ya ass whipped. I don't give a fukk what you talkin about.

Classic Scene!!!!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yo, me and my guys use to get high as fukk and just LOL at his whole movie. I swear its even funnier then the parody don't be a menace. I know the next sentence I post will be controversial, but this movie does not hold up well in terms of the serious tone it wanted to convey. The acting is for the most part shytty acting, over the top violence, the dialouge is ridiculous. It pales in comparison to boyz in the hood.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Many unintentionally funny shyt.

The Korean guy's face as soon as O-Dog said "whatchu say about my mama?"

Also, Ilena's cousin pulling that stupid face in the car right before they started shooting....and the fact he magically started blasting a different gun.

For some reason that dude just leaning up against the wall with his hat to the side when that Flanders looking white dude goes to visit Chauncey makes me crack up too.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Over an ass beating? :aicmon:

Chauncy caught feelings and went straight to the crooked cops.

nikkas snitch and hate on each other for the most trivial of offenses my G...
I got snitched on when i was a teenager for not being ugly and getting more sales
than my more grimey looking co workers out there on the corner...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikkas snitch and hate on each other for the most trivial of offenses my G...
I got snitched on when i was a teenager for not being ugly and getting more sales
than my more grimey looking co workers out there on the corner...

LOL even so, that is mad feminine in nature.