Undercover Footage In Calgary Alberta: Bouncers Won't Let Black Folks In The Club!

ridge

Daps
Wow. How about stop giving a damn about being accepted in their establishments?

Jeez. Might be the most frustratingly annoying post I've read here in months. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if you're a serious Uncle Tom IRL.

i think what i was saying got misunderstood. anyway paz broke it down and i cosigned/took back what i was saying

def could see how that came off c00nish :sadbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i really dont watch the news as much as I should, and when I do, its usually just Toronto news

still tho...i know its cliche, but Cacs stay caccin

pretty much if you read cases from the human rights commission (federal), or human rights boards your eyes will open up.

The one thing canada has over america is a human rights code, so even when cacs gonna cac the $$$ tey have to dish out and the stain on thier business hurts them in the long run.

As someone who knows the law, i will go to teh caciest of cac restaurants in the caciest of cac places and dare them to refuse me.

I've been to hick little towns in ontario, hick little diners where i enjoyed meals solo while every cac in the establishment is looking at me:cherry:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
As someone who knows the law, i will go to teh caciest of cac restaurants in the caciest of cac places and dare them to refuse me.

I've been to hick little towns in ontario, hick little diners where i enjoyed meals solo while every cac in the establishment is looking at me:cherry:

You don't feel some type of way about establishments like that potentially tampering with your food?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
pretty much if you read cases from the human rights commission (federal), or human rights boards your eyes will open up.

The one thing canada has over america is a human rights code, so even when cacs gonna cac the $$$ tey have to dish out and the stain on thier business hurts them in the long run.

one thing i will say though, is yeah theres racism here too...but not on the level of america...ive never been refused by a club, but if i did, thats alot better then getting drug at the back of some cacs pickup truck until my head falls off

cacs really ca'c hard over there...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You don't feel some type of way about establishments like that potentially tampering with your food?

not at all.

cacs dont scare me at all, ill eat where i want to eat, live where i want to live, shop where i want to shop with no worries at all.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
38380_bretstare.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
one thing i will say though, is yeah theres racism here too...but not on the level of america...ive never been refused by a club, but if i did, thats alot better then getting drug at the back of some cacs pickup truck until my head falls off

the only real cism ive encountered was at a tim hortons on my way to detroit, this cac customer told the cashier , you probably werent expecting to see a darkie today and they both laughed, i heard that ish ad almost had a nikka moment, i just looked at dude and said do you have a problem and like the majority of cacs he backed down and left instantly.

minus that canada been good to a nygga, and i played hockey in small little hick towns, and have travelled and stayed over in small little hick towns like belleville, napanee, trenton, dryden, lindsay, owen sound, sault st. marie etc. and never had a problem

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Breh, that James Byrd shyt fukked me up for years. To this day I refuse to accept rides from white people I don't know, My (white) friends think I'm racist but it is what it is :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Also, if a person can chose to only date people of a certain race/ethnicity, why can't a business owner chose to only cater to a certain race/ethnicity...?

So it's okay to be racist in dating practices, but not in business practices...?

I can see why you're in the red breh.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
With situations like this, you have to realize that your money speaks the loudest. Do not patronage the club, at times it's hard b/c it may be one of the hottest or one of the few spots in a area to go to if your in a dry town. If a spot treats you bad, talk with your dollar and do not return. Take it to social media if you want, leave your review online and so fourth.

This guy did the right thing even if old footage, he used the outlet of the press. You got the power brehs

It has to go further than that breh. If you want shyt like that to stop, all minorities need to be organized. A club/bar has discriminatory practices? All minorities in the area stop drinking the type of alcohol that is served at the bar. All of sudden Heineken, Corona, bud, etc loses a shyt ton of money because of one club, and no other beer companies will sell to that club out of fear that they'd get boycotted as well. On top of that, make sure the city officials knows so that the club loses it's liquor license in the city. That's what happened with the bus boycott in Selma.

Sadly, blacks aren't united like this anymore. Instead, we'll shift blame from white supremacy and say stupid shyt like this

i havent been denied entrance to a club/bar in years...mostly because i stopped wearigng 5x shirts and jeans 2 times too big 6-7 years ago

If they were wearing what those cacs had on, they still wouldn't have been able to get in.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quebec and everything outside of Ottawa/Toronto are more racist and xenophobic than Calgary. Video is shytty and i am not trying to defend it but people acting like Calgary is some hyper racist city is false. Most of the people who are talking shyt are probably all Eastern Canadians and they hate the west no matter what.

Daps
Sad to say it but this is life for some of us outchea.

Just this last weekend I was on the receiving end of this kind of thing. The guy looks at my ID. Looks at my shoes, and says no athletic shoes. I say ok thats fine. Went out to the car and threw on my dress shoes. :lolbron:

I had my boy holding a spot in line and I jump back in line. He looks at me again and struggles to find a reason to deny me. I was wearing 514s, a slim fitted button up, slim tie. The guy then looks at my ID and looks at me like :usure: (I'm 26 btw). He then brings a cop over to take a look at the ID. They pull me out of the line and quiz me on my address and ask if I have any other cards with my name on it etc. He then says there was someone there that looked like me that was causing issues (I had just got into town no more than 10 minutes before that).

Unfortunately this kind of stuff is pretty common.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Sad to say it but this is life for some of us outchea.

Just this last weekend I was on the receiving end of this kind of thing. The guy looks at my ID. Looks at my shoes, and says no athletic shoes. I say ok thats fine. Went out to the car and threw on my dress shoes. :lolbron:

I had my boy holding a spot in line and I jump back in line. He looks at me again and struggles to find a reason to deny me. I was wearing 514s, a slim fitted button up, slim tie. The guy then looks at my ID and looks at me like :usure: (I'm 26 btw). He then brings a cop over to take a look at the ID. They pull me out of the line and quiz me on my address and ask if I have any other cards with my name on it etc. He then says there was someone there that looked like me that was causing issues (I had just got into town no more than 10 minutes before that).

Unfortunately this kind of stuff is pretty common.

Gotdamn

Where do you live?