Undercover Footage In Calgary Alberta: Bouncers Won't Let Black Folks In The Club!

Daps
Gotdamn

Where do you live?

Cali, I live in San Jose now...This was in Sacramento.

Sacramento is interesting because they act like its some type of big city. When really its a farm town with a mediocre metro area. I only get this type of sh)t from "clubs". Lounges and bars don't seem to have these "rules"

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Sad to say it but this is life for some of us outchea.

Just this last weekend I was on the receiving end of this kind of thing. The guy looks at my ID. Looks at my shoes, and says no athletic shoes. I say ok thats fine. Went out to the car and threw on my dress shoes. :lolbron:

I had my boy holding a spot in line and I jump back in line. He looks at me again and struggles to find a reason to deny me. I was wearing 514s, a slim fitted button up, slim tie. The guy then looks at my ID and looks at me like :usure: (I'm 26 btw). He then brings a cop over to take a look at the ID. They pull me out of the line and quiz me on my address and ask if I have any other cards with my name on it etc. He then says there was someone there that looked like me that was causing issues (I had just got into town no more than 10 minutes before that).

Unfortunately this kind of stuff is pretty common.

:wtf: so did they let you in, and was that club even worth all that hassle. A lot of times at least to me, these spots are usually trash once u get in. The excuse i hear the most often is that they have too many dudes in there. :childplease: wtf is the purpose of bringing a female to the club?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Sad to say it but this is life for some of us outchea.

Just this last weekend I was on the receiving end of this kind of thing. The guy looks at my ID. Looks at my shoes, and says no athletic shoes. I say ok thats fine. Went out to the car and threw on my dress shoes. :lolbron:

I had my boy holding a spot in line and I jump back in line. He looks at me again and struggles to find a reason to deny me. I was wearing 514s, a slim fitted button up, slim tie. The guy then looks at my ID and looks at me like :usure: (I'm 26 btw). He then brings a cop over to take a look at the ID. They pull me out of the line and quiz me on my address and ask if I have any other cards with my name on it etc. He then says there was someone there that looked like me that was causing issues (I had just got into town no more than 10 minutes before that).

Unfortunately this kind of stuff is pretty common.

Gatdaamn my nygga, what club were u tryin to get into? :wtf: I'm from the bay too and some clubs be on some bullshyt

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
not at all.

cacs dont scare me at all, ill eat where i want to eat, live where i want to live, shop where i want to shop with no worries at all.

tumblr_m2hnzvxqjz1qjfrswo1_400.gif

:comeon: :beli: And I can't believe some of these soft, cake a$$ c00ns in here willingly allow themselves to be segregated into corners where they want us :aicmon:.

I bet y'all a be quick to start complaining when it's too late and these start poppin' up again

jim+crow+separate+but+equal+racism+black+african+americans.jpg

I goes wherever the f*ck I want :win: :smugdraper:

Daps
:wtf: so did they let you in, and was that club even worth all that hassle. A lot of times at least to me, these spots are usually trash once u get in. The excuse i hear the most often is that they have too many dudes in there. :childplease: wtf is the purpose of bringing a female to the club?

It was garbage, they normally play hiphop but that night they were on some techno shyt. I later found out that jwow was there that night...I don't know if she was still there by the time I got there but maybe that was the reason?(still not an excuse) social nightclub out in sac Sacramento Nightclub | Sacramento Nightlife | Social Nightclub

Fukers

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
nikkas riding around with 4 different outfits,4 different types of shoes in the whip just to get in some shytty cac club

:dead:

right, why the fukk u gonna go thru all that just to get in and spend money on marked up ass drinks...club scene is already overrated but then dealing with shyt like that would make me take my ass somewhere more low key.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Those cac bouncers in Calgary not only discriminate against Blacks... same goes with Asians and East Indians... I have been called a ****** by a cac in Calgary and I'm a dark skinned Asian LOL. Stompin' his ass out was beautiful though :noah:

This

If anything the west coast of Canada is more famous for racism against Asians because they are the largest non white population out there. They do them just the same as blacks. Its not black specific just racism period out there with them hicks.

Cacs will be cacs

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cali, I live in San Jose now...This was in Sacramento.

Sacramento is interesting because they act like its some type of big city. When really its a farm town with a mediocre metro area. I only get this type of sh)t from "clubs". Lounges and bars don't seem to have these "rules"

damn bruh sorry to hear that where was that at splash? They be on that shyt having Black quotas and shyt. San Jose is much better though they gave my boy a hard time at one club done there in I think sunnyvale.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You don't feel some type of way about establishments like that potentially tampering with your food?

They might but like Reincar said out here u its a lot tighter so racists even play cautious. The type of hate speech that passes in the States as a freedom of speech will get u prosecuted here.