Undercover Footage In Calgary Alberta: Bouncers Won't Let Black Folks In The Club!

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
You can't fukking win. You could be wearing the finest fashion the world has to offer, groomed immaculately, smelling like the fresh ocean mist with an iced out watch and the friendliest smile -- and they'd still tell you to fukk off. Then you'd see some average white guy get in with no problems.

What the fukk do you say then?

Makes me so mad... I don't want to have to go above and beyond everyone else just to be allowed into their fukking club anyway. Sometimes I just don't even want to bother... I can't stand the idea of another man thinking he can play God with me because we have different skin colors.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With situations like this, you have to realize that your money speaks the loudest. Do not patronage the club, at times it's hard b/c it may be one of the hottest or one of the few spots in a area to go to if your in a dry town. If a spot treats you bad, talk with your dollar and do not return. Take it to social media if you want, leave your review online and so fourth.

This guy did the right thing even if old footage, he used the outlet of the press. You got the power brehs

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukks with clubs that let no nikkaz in...

:mjpls:

I ain't neva lie... I dont want no nikkaz ruinin' my night or my white hoz' cuz they cant handle they likkkor...

so I :salute: these c@c clubs.... They be the spots to hit up - only real nikkaz with money can relate.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
I fukks with clubs that let no nikkaz in...

:mjpls:

I ain't neva lie... I dont want no nikkaz ruinin' my night or my white hoz' cuz they cant handle they likkkor...

so I :salute: these c@c clubs.... They be the spots to hit up - only real nikkaz with money can relate.

:ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Also, if a person can chose to only date people of a certain race/ethnicity, why can't a business owner chose to only cater to a certain race/ethnicity...?

So it's okay to be racist in dating practices, but not in business practices...?

1. its against the human rights code, YOU CANNOT discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.

It is a discriminatory practice in the provision of goods, services, facilities or accommodation customarily available to the general public

(a) to deny, or to deny access to, any such good, service, facility or accommodation to any individual, or

(b) to differentiate adversely in relation to any individual,

on a prohibited ground of discrimination.

like i said i would be happy to be discriminated against, ill take that 50k thank you very much

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
once again, the point FLEW right over your head so fast that you didn't even see it. do you think that it's THAT simple? if you actually WATCHED the video or seen the thread in here about clubs practicing racial discrimination, you wouldn't have said shyt. i'm just laughing @ how you think that kissing ass is going to make a difference. it's NOT. you see the two guys in the video. if it wasn't the shoes, it was the age. if it wasn't the shoes or the age, the club was over the maximum capacity. if it wasn't that, it would have been the club isn't "open to the public" for a VIP function. discrimination happens all the time. it's that they'll tell you in another way so you can't give them a real reason. same thing happens in employment too. it happens ALL the time so :laff: @ you if you think that it's as easy as trying to find any avenue or thing possible where you can't be denied. then folks wonder why there's things like affirmative action in existence and then you have folks calling it "reverse racism". amazing.

You actually just gave the argument people give that are against affirmative action...it actually accomplishes nothing.

At the end of the day though...who cares about some lame Club or bar? Would you want to be in there anyway if the vibe is all fukked up?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Also, if a person can chose to only date people of a certain race/ethnicity, why can't a business owner chose to only cater to a certain race/ethnicity...?

So it's okay to be racist in dating practices, but not in business practices...?

I think you can create a club to "cater" to a defined set of people, but these guys are operating as a regular business. They can't refuse you.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
the AfroCanucks should have worn tuxedos

:manny: ..........................

:troll:

Maybe they should have done the experiment by wearing slightly tighter fitting clothing (no baggy shirts).......and all of them be over 25............ all have faded haircuts.....no headgear......then try it..... :laugh:

Looking forward to the next part of the series and hearing from the bouncers and management :popcorn:....... OP make sure we get that episode :jawalrus: