Undercover Footage In Calgary Alberta: Bouncers Won't Let Black Folks In The Club!

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Those cac bouncers in Calgary not only discriminate against Blacks... same goes with Asians and East Indians... I have been called a ****** by a cac in Calgary and I'm a dark skinned Asian LOL. Stompin' his ass out was beautiful though :noah:

does Calgary have hot asian girls?

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Is there no other clubs they can go to? These dudes are so begging, why would I force someone to take my money... it's not that serious

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Not at all

Don't give these cac's a reason to deny you. It's shytty but you gotta play with the hand you've been dealt

Wow. How about stop giving a damn about being accepted in their establishments?

Jeez. Might be the most frustratingly annoying post I've read here in months. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if you're a serious Uncle Tom IRL.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I understand laws were broken but fukk that, why nikkas always want to party some place they aren't welcomed or respected at? I mean I know legally we have the right to frequent any public business based around anti discrimination laws and all that but from a moral point, what's the point of giving them your business if they can't even hide their disdain for you long enough to take your money?

Now if we talking schools or something I understand protesting and taking legal actions. But a night club??? Fukk a night club. There ain't no decent black spots in the entire AREA to go to? There ain't one decent promoter that can work with a white club to have Negro Night or nothing? If you discriminate against me at a night spot then the last thing I want to do is fight for the right to spend my money with you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. its against the human rights code, YOU CANNOT discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.

But we DO openly discriminate against people based on these categories ALL THE TIME...

It is a discriminatory practice in the provision of goods, services, facilities or accommodation customarily available to the general public
(a) to deny, or to deny access to, any such good, service, facility or accommodation to any individual, or
(b) to differentiate adversely in relation to any individual,
on a prohibited ground of discrimination.
like i said i would be happy to be discriminated against, ill take that 50k thank you very much

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

you as a individual can, but Not if you own a business, or offer services or goods.

yes you are free to hate a asian male, or a black male individually and as long as your not igniting hate speech then go ahead.

However you can not refuse to service a asian male or a black male at your place of establishment

even churches have been brought to the human rights tribunal for not hiring say a homosexual and have had to pay up

so yes you nineteeneightysix you can hate for example white people, and you own a bar and refuse to serve a white man you can be taken to the human rights tribunal and can be levied a fine up to 50,000 dollars and if you do it again another 50k etc. etc.

got a problem with it then shut down your bar.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
white boy bouncers hate to see nikkas leaving with
the white bytches they let in for free.....
:whoo:

a0yqua.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
examples
woman denied haircut
Woman denied haircut goes to Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario | Toronto Star

Oakville man says restaurant told him to leave Hearing Ear dog outside | Toronto Star

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2007/05/30/qc-lestud.html

scenarios

A restaurant refused to serve me because they said I looked like a drug addict. I explained that I have a muscular disorder but they ordered me to leave. What should I do?

You may want to file a human rights application against the restaurant. The restaurant may have discriminated against you on the basis of your disability. If you file an application, the Tribunal will want to know exactly what happened, what the restaurant staff person said to you and whether you spoke to the manager.

I am a man who dresses as a woman. The agency I have been going to for help said my dressing as a woman bothers the other people in the waiting room and they don’t want to serve me anymore. Can they exclude me because other people have complained?

No. A business, landlord, employer or professional association cannot rely on “customer preference” to exclude you.

Amendments to Ontario’s Human Rights Code in 2012 added gender identity and gender expression to the prohibited grounds of discrimination.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i found the case iw as talking about

my bad it was 16,000

Bar must pay $16,000 for refusing 2 black customers - Montreal - CBC News

The Quebec Human Rights Tribunal has ruled that a Montreal South Shore bar, its co-owner and two employees must pay $16,000 to two black men who were refused service at the establishment in 2003.

In a decision released earlier in March, Quebec Judge Pierre E. Audet wrote "it is inconceivable and unacceptable that, at this time, monetary or economic reasons can justify committing a discriminatory act."

he tribunal also ruled employees at Resto Bar Le Surf were accountable for enforcing co-owner Christian Lemyre's policies.

The case reaches back to September 2003 when Seydou Diallo and Mamadou Gologo went to Resto Bar Le Surf in Longueuil, and were told to leave because the establishment had a policy barring blacks.

Lemyre, who created the policy, said the rule was in place because black customers hurt his business. The rule was exposed after Journal de Montréal journalist Stéphane Alarie visited the bar disguised as a black man.

The case was later referred to the Quebec Human Rights Commission, which ruled in July 2006 that Lemyre should pay both men a total of $25,000 in damages. Lemyre appealed the ruling — an appeal which was referred to the human rights tribunal.

The Le Surf co-owner is not happy with the $16,000 fine, and said he will appeal again.

"That's a lot of money for what I did. I didn't kill anyone," Lemyre said.

Diallo isn't completely satisfied with tribunal's ruling because of compensation amount.

But it still sends a message, he said, that "racism is punishable, and that nobody can hide behind the authority of their boss."

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i found the case iw as talking about

my bad it was 16,000

Bar must pay $16,000 for refusing 2 black customers - Montreal - CBC News

The Quebec Human Rights Tribunal has ruled that a Montreal South Shore bar, its co-owner and two employees must pay $16,000 to two black men who were refused service at the establishment in 2003.

In a decision released earlier in March, Quebec Judge Pierre E. Audet wrote "it is inconceivable and unacceptable that, at this time, monetary or economic reasons can justify committing a discriminatory act."

he tribunal also ruled employees at Resto Bar Le Surf were accountable for enforcing co-owner Christian Lemyre's policies.

The case reaches back to September 2003 when Seydou Diallo and Mamadou Gologo went to Resto Bar Le Surf in Longueuil, and were told to leave because the establishment had a policy barring blacks.

Lemyre, who created the policy, said the rule was in place because black customers hurt his business. The rule was exposed after Journal de Montréal journalist Stéphane Alarie visited the bar disguised as a black man.

The case was later referred to the Quebec Human Rights Commission, which ruled in July 2006 that Lemyre should pay both men a total of $25,000 in damages. Lemyre appealed the ruling — an appeal which was referred to the human rights tribunal.

The Le Surf co-owner is not happy with the $16,000 fine, and said he will appeal again.

"That's a lot of money for what I did. I didn't kill anyone," Lemyre said.

Diallo isn't completely satisfied with tribunal's ruling because of compensation amount.

But it still sends a message, he said, that "racism is punishable, and that nobody can hide behind the authority of their boss."