Undercover Footage In Calgary Alberta: Bouncers Won't Let Black Folks In The Club!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is there no other clubs they can go to? These dudes are so begging, why would I force someone to take my money... it's not that serious

This exactly what I tell dumb CAC bouncers... The fukk I look like begging u to take my money :what:

Every club named in that video sound like a country shytfest, prob not a lot of options for brothers out there.

Daps
I understand laws were broken but fukk that, why nikkas always want to party some place they aren't welcomed or respected at? I mean I know legally we have the right to frequent any public business based around anti discrimination laws and all that but from a moral point, what's the point of giving them your business if they can't even hide their disdain for you long enough to take your money?

Now if we talking schools or something I understand protesting and taking legal actions. But a night club??? Fukk a night club. There ain't no decent black spots in the entire AREA to go to? There ain't one decent promoter that can work with a white club to have Negro Night or nothing? If you discriminate against me at a night spot then the last thing I want to do is fight for the right to spend my money with you.

It's amazing how many (allegedly black) heads this issue is going over :snoop:

Meeting up with co-workers or friends (ya some of us have white ones) I gotta deal with this shyt and its acceptable to you?

If happen to stroll to an establishment, should I need to review their race policy?

That's ridiculous.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

Meeting up with co-workers or friends (ya some of us have white ones) I gotta deal with this shyt and its acceptable to you?

If happen to stroll to an establishment, should I need to review their race policy?

That's ridiculous.

Yo i'll never forget this: me and some co-workers went out for happy hour after work one day...its a mixed group (white, Asian, black(just me). So we go to this spot near my job, and I tell my boy(who's black) to come thru. So he gets there, dressed normal has ID..then the fukin bouncer asks does he have like a credit card with his name on it also just giving him a hard time. When he told me that I told him he should've text me and I woulda left. This was in midtown NYC.

I can't say I personally have felt it. If so, maybe I didn't bother to notice or care. No disrespect to Asians on here, but aside form restaurants I don't like going to Asian establishments. Ironically, my girl is Asian.

Daps
Reppin
Hayward CA
Gatdaamn my nygga, what club were u tryin to get into? :wtf: I'm from the bay too and some clubs be on some bullshyt

They be on that bull shyt at the Infusion Lounge. Before we even got in line the bouncer walked up to us and told we wasn't getting in unless we had some girls, then he proceeded to let in 3 seperate groups of white boys with no bytches into the club :aicmon:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

That's ridiculous.

I never said this was acceptable. But trill talk, if ur coworkers go there and u know the club dont like ur black ass u going to feel ok begging the bouncer to get in to spend ur hard earned money on an establishment that dont respect u? Id tell my white coworkers i aint going to the club and when they ask why I will tell them. If ur coworkers dont make an effort to find an alternate venue then they dont give a fukk about ur black ass. Black people protest with our money.

Daps
I never said this was acceptable. But trill talk, if ur coworkers go there and u know the club dont like ur black ass u going to feel ok begging the bouncer to get in to spend ur hard earned money on an establishment that dont respect u? Id tell my white coworkers i aint going to the club and when they ask why I will tell them. If ur coworkers dont make an effort to find an alternate venue then they dont give a fukk about ur black ass. Black people protest with our money.

Dog, I'm going to meet up with friends that's it. I'm a simple guy when it comes to meeting up with friends all I need is the place to have drank.

Why are you imploring me to keep a running list of racially sensitive bars (that I must keep my friends abreast of) instead of imploring these bars to end these racially oppressive practices? :wtf:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Dog, I'm going to meet up with friends that's it. I'm a simple guy when it comes to meeting up with friends all I need is the place to have drank.

Why are you imploring me to keep a running list of racially sensitive bars (that I must keep my friends abreast of) instead of imploring these bars to end these racially oppressive practices? :wtf:

So you would pay money to have a drink where the owner and staff treat you like less of a customer than the other white people in the bar? Black people gotta understand in 2013 we protest with our dollars. If you can't treat me fairly like every other customer because of my skin color fukk THEM!

I get tired of this wanna be down with the white folks mentality all these nikkas exhibit, YES even for a simple drink. Every time white folks leave us to fend for ourselves we always do better than them. Look at Black Wall Street in Oklahoma and Durham, NC we was styling on them CAC'S back then. Hell even Rosewood Florida was a better community than what the nearby white folks had. I get that jealous ass white folks fukked up all these communities but still nikkas know what we can do by ourselves stop this whole need to want to be down with people that don't wanna fukk with you.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The saddest thing about this is that most of the clubs that be on that bullshyt plays BLACK MUSIC almost exclusively!!!

And the majority of the whiteboys try to have "black swag". But they have Black dude limitations unless its a "celebrity".
That's what I learned in the NYC club scene at least.

It's very annoying.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
This is an old story. And, honestly it's Calgary. What do you expect? It's a major hick city. All that's there are farms and cowboys & cowgirls. Anyways, Canada rocks!