Undercover Footage In Calgary Alberta: Bouncers Won't Let Black Folks In The Club!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it's NOT just there, dude. it's the whole entire canada even toronto and etc. so tired of hearing folks talk as if racism is ONLY a problem in america, looking down on us when it's everywhere.

Thing is we actually have a human rights code.

I think it was in Calgary a black man was denied entrance to a bar. He took it to the human rights tribunal and won a award L em me see if I can find it

Sent from Royalty using Tapatalk

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
fukking cacs

2h2i635.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not at all

Don't give these cac's a reason to deny you. It's shytty but you gotta play with the hand you've been dealt

once again, the point FLEW right over your head so fast that you didn't even see it. do you think that it's THAT simple? if you actually WATCHED the video or seen the thread in here about clubs practicing racial discrimination, you wouldn't have said shyt. i'm just laughing @ how you think that kissing ass is going to make a difference. it's NOT. you see the two guys in the video. if it wasn't the shoes, it was the age. if it wasn't the shoes or the age, the club was over the maximum capacity. if it wasn't that, it would have been the club isn't "open to the public" for a VIP function. discrimination happens all the time. it's that they'll tell you in another way so you can't give them a real reason. same thing happens in employment too. it happens ALL the time so :laff: @ you if you think that it's as easy as trying to find any avenue or thing possible where you can't be denied. then folks wonder why there's things like affirmative action in existence and then you have folks calling it "reverse racism". amazing.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is we actually have a human rights code.

I think it was in Calgary a black man was denied entrance to a bar. He took it to the human rights tribunal and won a award L em me see if I can find it

Sent from Royalty using Tapatalk

apparently, it really has no standing if the same problem is going on.

ridge

Daps
once again, the point FLEW right over your head so fast that you didn't even see it. do you think that it's THAT simple? if you actually WATCHED the video or seen the thread in here about clubs practicing racial discrimination, you wouldn't have said shyt. i'm just laughing @ how you think that kissing ass is going to make a difference. it's NOT. you see the two guys in the video. if it wasn't the shoes, it was the age. if it wasn't the shoes or the age, the club was over the maximum capacity. if it wasn't that, it would have been the club isn't "open to the public" for a VIP function. discrimination happens all the time. it's that they'll tell you in another way so you can't give them a real reason. same thing happens in employment too. it happens ALL the time so :laff: @ you if you think that it's as easy as trying to find any avenue or thing possible where you can't be denied. then folks wonder why there's things like affirmative action in existence and then you have folks calling it "reverse racism". amazing.

good points

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Montreal clubs>>>Calgary clubs

Blacks are welcome, we only discriminate against fat girls :troll:

Montreal's Muzique Nightclub Posts 'NO FAT GIRLS ALLOWED' Invite On Facebook

Montreal's Muzique Nightclub Posts 'NO FAT GIRLS ALLOWED' Invite On Facebook

Muzique nightclub in Montreal is feeling the heat after posting an invitation on its Facebook page that included the message "NO FAT GIRLS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!" the Montreal Gazette reports. The invite, for the birthday party of one of the club's partners, was posted last week but deleted over the weekend--after the fete had taken place.

"We didn't even realize (the comment) was there until a couple of days ago, and it was too late to retract it because the event had already happened," Muzique's communication and marketing staffer John Jay told the Gazette, adding, "It was taken down as soon as we found out about it...It was someone thinking he was funny." Jay is even considering posting an apology.

But it seems Muzique prides itself on its elite clientele. From the club's website:

Opening its doors in the fall of 2009 Muzique has redefined velvet rope exclusivity, positioning itself as the flagship for all things fabulous in Montreal's high-end party scene.

Attracting a bevy of models, actors and young financiers every weekend to experience Montreal's most extravagant and exclusive events for the mature and distinguished. The awe-inspiring interior is the perfect backdrop to truly experience the city's sense of late-night joie de vivre.

Stefano Apostolakos, a Montreal club promoter, told the Gazette: "Everybody knows. (Clubs) are selective," and "(Discrimination) comes with the right to refuse entrance." He remarked, "They'll never tell you you can't come in because of your looks. But at the end of the day, that's what it comes down to, usually. It's the sad truth."

Salon's Tracy Clark-Flory also sees the sad truth, writing that she was outraged about the entire situation until her friend and "co-author of 'Lessons from the Fat-o-sphere,'" Kate Harding wrote in an e-mail:

Frankly, I find it refreshing to see a 'no fatties' policy made explicit -- at least now no fat girl will ever have to deal with well-meaning friends trying to convince her she's being ridiculous and oversensitive when she says she can tell she's not wanted at that club. Lots of private businesses discriminate based on looks -- and in many cases that's their right -- so at least if they're open about it, nobody has to participate in the fiction that they treat everyone equally.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the point of even going to club where you know the probabilities of you getting any action is severely decreased, because of the color of your skin...?

Why don't you just open your own club, and play your own music, that you like better any ways..?

Canada IS an undercover racist country, but the system is also open for people of any ethnic background to do their own thing within the limits of the law...

White clubs play b+llshyt music anyways, dudes are complaining because they prefer snow bunnies better than their own women, so they want to aggregate where there is a larger concentration of snow bunnies...

If you loved your own women, you would open a club that plays music your own women like, and dudes of your race/ethnicity would aggregate there and have a good time...

No need to be complaining about racism...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, if a person can chose to only date people of a certain race/ethnicity, why can't a business owner chose to only cater to a certain race/ethnicity...?

So it's okay to be racist in dating practices, but not in business practices...?

Daps
Reppin
London
Also, if a person can chose to only date people of a certain race/ethnicity, why can't a business owner chose to only cater to a certain race/ethnicity...?

So it's okay to be racist in dating practices, but not in business practices...?

It's not racism breh everybody is entitled to a preference even if it discriminates on the grounds of race.

:troll: