Uncharted collection demo available now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i legit thought i had u on ignore breh....i literally dont give one single flying shyt what your opinion is on a sony game :francis:....especially if u honestly think kane & lynch is anywhere close to uncharted :beli:....WOAT will WOAT tho so its whatever :manny:
Kane and lynch gameplay was really good.

Gameplay is only one facet of a game and Kane and Lynch was pretty mediocre elsewhere, but actual gunplay it was really good.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
fukk boy check my acheviements the game is completed but I still have side missions. @Deezay you PSTHOTS gotten worse over the year nothing to play posting garbage non stop on the forum. Yall miserable.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Like I said. It makes yall furious to admit it but the gameplay has always been a snorefest.

Waves and waves of faceless, mindless enemies. No real strategy needed for success. Just shoot duck and shoot again.

You are realizing it now that the spectacle has worn off, but a lot of people were able to see it from the jump.

Had I only had a PS3 and played uncharted first, my perspective would probably be different :manny:

They hate to admit it though most overrated franchise. When you have titles like Tomb Raider which give you mutiple options of gameplay rather it be shooter stealth or a mixture Uncharted can't compete.

Like all Naughty Dog adventure games it is linear gameplay with rich cutscenes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said. It makes yall furious to admit it but the gameplay has always been a snorefest.

Waves and waves of faceless, mindless enemies. No real strategy needed for success. Just shoot duck and shoot again.

You are realizing it now that the spectacle has worn off, but a lot of people were able to see it from the jump.

Had I only had a PS3 and played uncharted first,
my perspective would probably be different :manny:
Except I played Gears first and I had a 360 first.

Also you described Gears of War campaign nicely, so thanks for saving me time.

And this is the part where you're convinced you've made someone furious and that your narrative is real. :yawn: Grow up.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They hate to admit it though most overrated franchise. When you have titles like Tomb Raider which give you mutiple options of gameplay rather it be shooter stealth or a mixture Uncharted can't compete.

Like all Naughty Dog adventure games it is linear gameplay with rich cutscenes.
quick, show me a video of tomb raider where you can hang and shoot, hip fire or hang and throw grenades!

:ohhh:
Is that actual OPTIONS I see here??

OK now find me a stealth gameplay video of Gears of War. :troll:

You and the WOAT are terrible posters man.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
quick, show me a video of tomb raider where you can hang and shoot, hip fire or hang and throw grenades!

So the ability to hang is what you call "gameplay options". :mjlol:

In gears the different weapons, enemies, and level design dictated that you need different strategies to complete the game.

Uncharted is very shallow in comparison.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
fukk boy check my acheviements the game is completed but I still have side missions. @Deezay you PSTHOTS gotten worse over the year nothing to play posting garbage non stop on the forum. Yall miserable.
I'm playing plenty, XThot. :heh:
Check my record, bytch nikka.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Is this a joke? Do you want to make a comparison for both games? Tomb raider shyts on Uncharted feature and gameplay wise stop it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Is this a joke? Do you want to make a comparison for both games? Tomb raider shyts on Uncharted feature and gameplay wise stop it.
And they wonder why UC4 is stealing shyt directly from tomb raider.

Obviously naughty dog saw how much better the gameplay was in tomb raider :sas2:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Getting the game for 9 dollars from the connect here not paying 60 bucks for that piece of shyt. I guess you guys like fighting mystic big blue giants I guess

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Could care less just shown how much of a dikkrider you are. Get off Sony nuts.
You on my balls right now though. :umad: cuz you broke?
nikka, I play everyything.

How nikkas get mad cuz we like Uncharted?
You Salty cuz I negged your broke ass, huh? :mjlol: