Uncharted collection demo available now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gears of War :wow: NBA 2K16 Madden 16 Brothers Halo Sunset Overdrive Metal Gear Forza 6 man I am eating so full. Then next month Tomb Raider and Halo again and EA aCess

NBA live 16 Nhl 16 oh god
Oh so you're playing mainly multi plats and remasters.

Case closed.:sas2:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bloodborne is a must cop if you like Souls games. A lot of Japanese games too, Disgea 5 drops next week if your into FF tatics. Last of us is dope, DMC 4 remastered is much better than the og version and is one of my personal DMC titles but I think thats on the X1 too. Until Dawn is piff from what I seen and heard.:yeshrug: Dont know why you copped if you dont know what your getting yourself into breh

it was a trap, dont know why you answered....no matter what you say, he's either gonna say 'he's not interested' or 'it's ass'...i've learned that's how it usually goes when people say things like that on here.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as for the thread topic: that's cool for people that have never played the games, but i have, so i'm good on a demo....i already know they piff...with that said, i'm not copping the collection....main reasons: i still have my ps3 versions; and other games will be taking my time this holiday season, mainly destiny, rock band, and finally batman & bloodborne, so it'd just be added to the backlog...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was a trap, dont know why you answered....no matter what you say, he's either gonna say 'he's not interested' or 'it's ass'...i've learned that's how it usually goes when people say things like that on here.....
Pretty much. It's just for laughs at this point loll.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:
Well I tried lol.
Im eating good this year:yeshrug:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This. I beat the first one but I got the game when it was bundled with UC2 and it was so so gameplay. Im willing to give it another try but not for 60$:huhldup:
the difference between UC1 and 2 is literally night & day....i played UC2 first and then went back and played UC1 when it was free and could only play like 20min before i just gave up tbh

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll can talk about the actual demo and keep the other bullshyt out of here or we can lock this.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Playing the demo ruined my impressions. The gameplay felt dated. It looks great but I think I can live without this collection right now. Will cop on the low for a code in December.

It felt very clunky and weighty at times. We were reminded that UC2 is 6+ years old

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It felt very clunky and weighty at times. We were reminded that UC2 is 6+ years old
Yeah I felt the same thing when I played games that were "fresh" in my mind such as Gears of War remaster. I want to try UC3 since that wasn't as old. UC1 is outdated too. Though you also have to account for having just played MGSV I kept pressing the wrong buttons.