Uncharted collection demo available now

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to know what I can play on my PS4 shyt dusting up @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde
Bloodborne is a must cop if you like Souls games. A lot of Japanese games too, Disgea 5 drops next week if your into FF tatics. Last of us is dope, DMC 4 remastered is much better than the og version and is one of my personal DMC titles but I think thats on the X1 too. Until Dawn is piff from what I seen and heard.:yeshrug: Dont know why you copped if you dont know what your getting yourself into breh

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Bloodborne is a must cop if you like Souls games. A lot of Japanese games too, Disgea 5 drops next week if your into FF tatics. Last of us is dope, DMC 4 remastered is much better than the og version and is one of my personal DMC titles but I think thats on the X1 too. Until Dawn is piff from what I seen and heard.:yeshrug: Dont know why you copped if you dont know what your getting yourself into breh

I been had a PS4 but right now these games are ass I am not interested in Bloodbourne already have Last of Us. Until Dawn is good but come on fam. My system is dusted the fukk up.