Reppin
דעת
i never finished any of the original UCs so i'm copping the collection

weebey.gif

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm still not understanding how people are saying Tomb Raider is better than Uncharted. fukk the console war bs, I'm trying to figure it out because I'm wondering if I missed something. I've played all 3 UC games and Tomb Raider and at times its hard to tell them apart. Point me to a breakdown or something. Someone show me this epic Tomb Raider gameplay that I missed somehow.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still not understanding how people are saying Tomb Raider is better than Uncharted. fukk the console war bs, I'm trying to figure it out because I'm wondering if I missed something. I've played all 3 UC games and Tomb Raider and at times its hard to tell them apart. Point me to a breakdown or something. Someone show me this epic Tomb Raider gameplay that I missed somehow.
It's funny how when I presented the wealth of options available in the games dudes want to discredit it. You simply have more control and abilities in Uncharted than in TR.
I think what these guys call gameplay is simply "more openness in certain levels".

Mechanically Uncharted is better overall. Controls, gunplay and ability wise Uncharted edges it. Look at a typical gameplay footage of uncharted 3 MP compared to TR. That "better gameplay" doesn't translate.

I have no idea what TR dudes played that played this smooth.
Edit: not saying TR GP is crap but I just don't feel like it's on par with most other TPS games. It still feels very loose and almost robotic (jumping to ledges, shooting feedback etc.)

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm glad I copped this for a little under $30 off amazon. at $60, it was too steep, but I sold the PS3 games, so it was only right to get this again on PS4. I just finished the first game, and it still holds up after damn near 10 years.

Daps
Reppin
I'm glad I copped this for a little under $30 off amazon. at $60, it was too steep, but I sold the PS3 games, so it was only right to get this again on PS4. I just finished the first game, and it still holds up after damn near 10 years.

$30? bro they stole your money. :mjlol:

only way i'm grabbing it is if/when it comes to psn+ for free.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just bought the collection today, 20 bucks :yeshrug:

Need something to play til spiderman drops