Uncharted collection demo available now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the difference between UC1 and 2 is literally night & day....i played UC2 first and then went back and played UC1 when it was free and could only play like 20min before i just gave up tbh
I played gears, Kane and Lynch, and Max Payne 3 first.

By the time I got to uc2 it still felt bland to me.

Played uc1 after 2 and couldn't even give it a good chance.:scust:

Uc3 turned that shyt off after the desert scene when they sent the same damn boring waves of enemies at me for the 10000000th time:beli:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
demo was cool, but i beat all 3 on the ps3...so i cancelled my preorder, just gonna focus on this 2K and hopefully Transformers Devastation is good, plus my backlog is kinda crazy with those indies from ps+ :scust:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Uc3 turned that shyt off after the desert scene when they sent the same damn boring waves of enemies at me for the 10000000th time:beli:
i legit thought i had u on ignore breh....i literally dont give one single flying shyt what your opinion is on a sony game :francis:....especially if u honestly think kane & lynch is anywhere close to uncharted :beli:....WOAT will WOAT tho so its whatever :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i legit thought i had u on ignore breh....i literally dont give one single flying shyt what your opinion is on a sony game :francis:....especially if u honestly think kane & lynch is anywhere close to uncharted :beli:....WOAT will WOAT tho so its whatever :manny:
:mjlol:
Dude really think just because I said that the game has aged a bit compared to other ND games dude think it's the perfect opportunity to come in and try and spin this into a "The gameplay sucked lol I told y'all!" when that's far from what I said. I merely was shocked at how improved UC3 and TLOU was to UC2. UC1 same thing.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You on point @MeachTheMonster. I was in the same exact boat. :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:
Dude really think just because I said that the game has aged a bit compared to other ND games dude think it's the perfect opportunity to come in and try and spin this into a "The gameplay sucked lol I told y'all!" when that's far from what I said. I merely was shocked at how improved UC3 and TLOU was to UC2. UC1 same thing.
Like I said. It makes yall furious to admit it but the gameplay has always been a snorefest.

Waves and waves of faceless, mindless enemies. No real strategy needed for success. Just shoot duck and shoot again.

You are realizing it now that the spectacle has worn off, but a lot of people were able to see it from the jump.

Had I only had a PS3 and played uncharted first, my perspective would probably be different :manny: