Uncharted collection demo available now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all mods sleeping. nikkas really not dealing with the issues at hand. Dudes like @Leasy and @MeachTheMonster need to be BANNED. Closing threads and issuing out half assed warnings do nothing. A simple thread about a damn demo devolved into yet another senseless platform war. You can't talk about shyt here without these two idiots slinging shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y'all mods sleeping. nikkas really not dealing with the issues at hand. Dudes like @Leasy and @MeachTheMonster need to be BANNED. Closing threads and issuing out half assed warnings do nothing. A simple thread about a damn demo devolved into yet another senseless platform war. You can't talk about shyt here without these two idiots slinging shyt.

shyt was cool for a minute too, but them nikkaz can't help themselves.... :snoop:

@Rain @Liquid :beli:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who said anything about a platform?

You made a comment about this game, people made comments about their own opinions on this game and others.

Only reason you see "console wars" is cause that's all you see when you look at this game.

But in the tomb raider thread we got a bunch of people including you talking about other games, platforms, and everything else under the sun, but I don't see you complaining to the mods.

Stop acing all emotional over these games :scust:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
UC2 was one of my favorite games last gen so I'd buy this just for that. The others are just a bonus except I really hated the end of uc3 :scust:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's almost as bad as saying a 15-20 hour game is too short

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's almost as bad as saying a 15-20 hour game is too short
I'm sorry sir but please tag @ORDER_66 .
Your cape must've blinded you. I don't recall me saying that.

While you're at it please round up a list of posters that need to go and I'll cross check them here.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm aware of that.
So why aren't you in those other threads bytching?

And no you didn't say it was too short but you sure did cosign the sentiment.

This game doesn't have good MP like Uncharted so it's not even like there's something else worth looking forward to. Uncharted 2/3 had pretty much 8-10 hour average campaigns but had fun as hell MP to boot. :manny: I don't care by the time this comes out on Steam I'll probably be able to get it for $30 or less.
Talking about other games and platforms that had nothing to do with the game :ohhh: