UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this was all cap?
I don't think anyone knows. I've been waiting on Kendrick's next move as a way of determining the likelihood of this being true. And he's been silent since Not Like Us so far. And so have pretty much all of the affiliates, and the Twitter accounts who were accurately throwing out info. Soooo we'll see, or hopefully hear about it from someone more credible soon.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps

It's a wrap for nikkas (yee)
Where's Lucian? Serve your master, nikka
You caught a little bag for your masters, didn't ya?
Lifetime deal, I feel bad for nikkas (bad for nikkas)
tumblr_o2jmacaFeJ1skzhiao1_400.gif

Louis Vuitton Don, everybody, the Louis Vuitton Don.​

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Not officially but you don't have to be a radio person to see what's going on. Drake drops a diss, says he's going on vacation, and the very next day the label cleanup process begins. They had that (formerly 17 year old) girl from the concert release a statement, Millie Bobby Brown posted on IG, the HS girls basketball chick said nothing happened between her and Drake. They all did it on their own volition within 24 hours of each other? Nah that's an actual PR crisis management team operating lol.

They want Drake out of the public eye and need this shyt to blow over. Unfortunately the biggest song in the country is about to be a track calling him a pedophile. Oh and there was a shooting at his house - likely unconnected to any of this shyt, but it's still a bad headline at a time when he can't afford them. It's getting HOT at Republic and UMG right now.
the deleting of vids is spooky.

vids that been on the net for almost 20 years...gone overnight.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So this was all cap?

Have you seen any more tracks come out?

1. Drake waved the white flag but also in doing so he said "We know you're dropping tonight go ahead and keep releasing, I'm done with this"

2. A track never came. TDE said the battle was done and Drake waved the white flag.

Would you REALLY be surprised if executives on both sides weren't going :whoa:

I don't think we are getting more releases at this point. But who knows.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm wondering if the Not Like Us video drops, if it legit is a remix with Black Hippy verses and if it is, how much they even reference Drake. Because if its "over", I doubt they would want even one more perceived shot to drop.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
It's bigger than Nino Brown.

"Recently in a town in this divided country, firefighters and police were called to what was described as an illegal nightclub. It wasn't. Instead, it was what is known as a black room/dark room where members of manufactured groups entertain the people who provide financing to the owners of the groups in return for a large portion of the profits and first shot at the group members. Every single promoter/company has one of these rooms. Often the rooms also have full camera coverage too. This particular dark room is owned by the biggest if the big companies. They are the ones who own the initialed boy band. That same company now has the same type setup in two spots in Los Angeles. One of them is filled with teens looking to break into the business but who were born or raised in the US, but still can speak that Asian language fluently. In a different part of town, there are two dozen girls brought from all over the US to try and make a US version of the Asian success story. They are locked in rooms and have rehearsals 12 hours a day along with weight checks and wardrobe checks which are filmed and also broadcast live to bosses back in Asia. The teens are allowed one phone call per day to their family and 15 minutes of texting which is monitored. One of the teens recently had a medical emergency and managed to communicate what has been going on in these homes.

Seoul/Korea/HYBE/Big Hit Entertainment/BTS/Blackpink"

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Is there any tangible proof that this happened or are we going taking random Twitter accounts as fact.

I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just trying to figure out what is fan/anti-fam hearsay and what is real.
Everything is literally hearsay. Nothing is facts, just Drake hate fan-fiction.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
drake dropped that weak ass snippet of another song 'buried alive pt 2' with the family matters logo...so drake had 5 songs and kendrick only had 4

kendrick has yet to return the favor and respond to that

it's like when jay-z was doing those test run diss songs on the radio to see which one hits before 'supa ugly' came out with 'people watching' and that 'euro hov' track, songs that disappeared off the airwaves in a hurry because the people weren't feeling those

UMG can't just pay their way for the kendrick situation to go away, the people have spoken :ufdup:rolling stone can suck a dikk :dame:that whole music conglomerate can shove it

there better be another calm for people to digest what happened just for another storm :demonic:

in the meantime, regular folks better catch up on last week's work :flabbynsick: