UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And nikkas believed it too lol

"I'm feed you fake info about a hidden child for you to diss me with and let it linger for days, and then release a diss record where I have to spend half the record explaining that it was a set up to clear my name before I get on the offensive. Yeah, that sounds like a master plan"

LOL

Like I said....

Let's operate under the assumption Drake baited Kendrick with fake info. It had to have happened between "Euphoria" and "6:16 In L.A." because the latter song had the bait as cover art.

Kendrick takes the bait, Drake drops "Family Matters".

Kendrick responds with "Meet The Grahams", which has the bait.

"Meet The Grahams" totally eclipses Drake's track, and breaks records:

So....
fxNSzaD.png

This is where I get confused because the bait was weaponized and shifted the battle in Kendrick's favor. So what was the goal there?

Wouldn't it make more sense to say "I baited you!", with proof, as soon as "Meet The Grahams" dropped, cutting off it's legs?

Instead Drake waited 3 days, while it broke records, got millions of views, reactions, etc....and then to add insult to injury, Kendrick dropped another song, "Not Like Us", which also broke records.

What was the end game breh? Walk me through it.

Fred.

Make it make sense.

Fred.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I think he didn’t know how scathing meet the grahams was going to be. He most likely thought Kendrick’s response would solely be about the bait he laid out but instead Kendrick dropped a vicious sit down with his fam. Then to his surprise Kendrick drops 6:16 and Not Like Us which pretty much stomped all over his red button reveal that Kenny fell into a trap. All of this is imo of course. I don’t know if Drake threw out bait nor do I care because MTG is a murder scene without the fake daughter shyt :manny:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think he didn’t know how scathing meet the grahams was going to be. He most likely thought Kendrick’s response would solely be about the bait he laid out but instead Kendrick dropped a vicious sit down with his fam. Then to his surprise Kendrick drops 6:16 and Not Like Us which pretty much stomped all over his red button reveal that Kenny fell into a trap. All of this is imo of course. I don’t know if Drake threw out bait nor do I care because MTG is a murder scene without the fake daughter shyt :manny:
Yeah im along the line with BigQuint when he reviewed MTG if the proven false in regards to the bby girl it takes away points but the rest of track is still a damn body

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ngl, it’s hard not to make the comparison between this and America/The West constantly running interference for Israeli war crimes. Obviously these are two totally different degrees of severity. One is a rap beef that has only just begun to become violent whereas the other is 75 years of violence and inhumanity on multiple levels. But it does expose and speak to a pattern of myopia as the impunity is more and more enabled. No surprise to anyone that Drake is a part of the lawless paradigm that Zionists have been allowed to exist in.

A culture of being something you’re not and making yourself look bigger than you are. Manufacturing consent from the masses, farming co-signs from contemporaries to feign legitimacy, appropriating an image to cleverly camouflage the many inconsistencies, all that just to be chopped down to size and exposed.

And rather than just taking the opportunity to finally live in truth, the benefactors of this hypocritical world are brought in to do damage control and re-establish the facade.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
And nikkas believed it too lol

"I'm feed you fake info about a hidden child for you to diss me with and let it linger for days, and then release a diss record where I have to spend half the record explaining that it was a set up to clear my name before I get on the offensive. Yeah, that sounds like a master plan"

LOL
Drake gave up the ghost when he spent 2 days denying the shyt instead of immediately being like
images

Not to mention he filmed all that shyt for the music video but doesn't have a single receipt of him setting this shyt up? No video, no screenshot? It's not like it's incriminating :heh:

Everyone outside of his stanbase is calling cap, too. He was counting on people being dumb

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Drake gave up the ghost when he spent 2 days denying the shyt instead of immediately being like
images

Not to mention he filmed all that shyt for the music video but doesn't have a single receipt of him setting this shyt up? No video, no screenshot? It's not like it's incriminating :heh:

Everyone outside of his stanbase is calling cap, too. He was counting on people being dumb
Kendrick saying Drake fans aren't dumb in "Not Like Us" might be the biggest thing he got wrong in this whole battle lmao

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
images

Right we not dumb, we not slow Aubrey

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ngl, it’s hard not to make the comparison between this and America/The West constantly running interference for Israeli war crimes. Obviously these are two totally different degrees of severity. One is a rap beef that has only just begun to become violent whereas the other is 75 years of violence and inhumanity on multiple levels. But it does expose and speak to a pattern of myopia as the impunity is more and more enabled. No surprise to anyone that Drake is a part of the lawless paradigm that Zionists have been allowed to exist in.

A culture of being something you’re not and making yourself look bigger than you are. Manufacturing consent from the masses, farming co-signs from contemporaries to feign legitimacy, appropriating an image to cleverly camouflage the many inconsistencies, all that just to be chopped down to size and exposed.

And rather than just taking the opportunity to finally live in truth, the benefactors of this hypocritical world are brought in to do damage control and re-establish the facade.

Wow :wow: should've made a thread for this one