UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep, I followed him when this whole shyt popped off and he's seriously batting like .1000 so far, he been 100% right about everything. Then Daylyt further validated him and then said he was the one that wrote back to back for Drake bit he's now with TDE. Honestly, I think the leak is Daylyt, he was over there for a while writing for Drake.

But doesn't the leak have to be someone around Drake all the time? I'm sure he knows Daylyt is mad cool with TDE so he wouldn't be around him.

I think the mole might actually be Akademiks

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh we're at an unprecedented moment in the history of recorded music where the #1 song in the world is a dance song where one of the world's biggest artists calls another one of the world's biggest artists a pedophile :mjlol:

We're in a climate where people are more sensitive than ever to sexual violence victims.

And music is more corporate than ever, so this song is getting placement during the NBA finals, baseball players are walking to the plate to it, and soccer teams are using it on their social media. Drake happens to be worth more money to these corporations than several small countries put together. AND his crib just got shot up first thing in the morning.

Whether the communication went down how it has been recollected or not, there's zero possible chance that phone calls weren't made to chill this out :russ:

Not only a pedophile, but a p*ssy and a colonizer :russ:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
But doesn't the leak have to be someone around Drake all the time? I'm sure he knows Daylyt is mad cool with TDE so he wouldn't be around him.

I think the mole might actually be Akademiks
Ak don't have that much access

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The real question is, would corporates and labels ask drake to stop if he was winning? :francis:
You know the answer

Beating the people that run and control the narrative in the entertainment industry to the point that they can’t even tilt the W in his favor this time is incredible

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the original tweet url, no mirrors though :francis:

https://twitter.com/ItalianFiesta/status/1788076192932753565
He’s the dude I been calling the tde affiliate a few days back . Him and a few others mole/ leak narrative kind of stopped after Friday and I definitely didn’t see Him say the heart was coming. Until I see other info it’s very possible that they were tricked in some capacity. I know everyone doesn’t want to hear this and no it didn’t mean Drake won . They also timed both of Kenny’s last drops to keep AK from discussing family matters and the Easter eggs.