UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Is there any tangible proof that this happened or are we taking random Twitter accounts as fact.

I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just trying to figure out what is fan/anti-fan hearsay and what is real.

Last edited:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
What I don't get is..why they let him.release.those first 2 diss tracks knowing he was gonna get murdered?
I woulda been the only one at OVO like:

:francis: Drake, this dude is not Meek Mill. Remember Pusha T made you fall back….now imagine what Kendrick will do…I think you should ignore him and make a summer anthem…..you got 400Ms already, you winning at life, leave this nikka from Compton alone”

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Drake gets bigger after every beef, the coli should know this by now. Thats his super power.

However, this time Kendrick is also getting the same number boosts that Drake usually gets in a battle. So I can't call this one..

Kendrick is actually getting a BIGGER numbers boast than Drake is from all of this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any tangible proof that this happened or are we going taking random Twitter accounts as fact.

I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just trying to figure out what is fan/anti-fam hearsay and what is real.
About UMG stepping in? Not much. The closest thing we can connect this to on Kendrick's side is Coolee, Daylyt, DJ Hed all implying that Meet The Grahams and Not Like Us weren't the actual nukes. Even with an anti-pedo anthem ringing out at the playoffs, all this "I know something about you..." isn't convincing enough to either side without undeniable evidence. Whatever was coming next, the end goal had to be something actually incriminating. That's the only way Kendrick going out of his way with a whole album's worth of disses left in the chamber makes a lick of sense.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Is there any tangible proof that this happened or are we going taking random Twitter accounts as fact.

I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just trying to figure out what is fan/anti-fam hearsay and what is real.
Not at all. Dot stans don't care about facts tho.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
About UMG stepping in? Not much. The closest thing we can connect this to on Kendrick's side is Coolee, Daylyt, DJ Hed all implying that Meet The Grahams and Not Like Us weren't the actual nukes. Even with an anti-pedo anthem ringing out at the playoffs, all this "I know something about you..." isn't convincing enough to either side without undeniable evidence. Whatever was coming next, the end goal had to be something actually incriminating. That's the only way Kendrick going out of his way with a whole album's worth of disses left in the chamber makes a lick of sense.
Kendrick got too conceptual

Could have got Drake out for good

Bruh eas going to make a final fantasy series of disses but got stopped midway because he was too successful

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Not officially but you don't have to be a radio person to see what's going on. Drake drops a diss, says he's going on vacation, and the very next day the label cleanup process begins. They had that (formerly 17 year old) girl from the concert release a statement, Millie Bobby Brown posted on IG, the HS girls basketball chick said nothing happened between her and Drake. They all did it on their own volition within 24 hours of each other? Nah that's an actual PR crisis management team operating lol.

They want Drake out of the public eye and need this shyt to blow over. Unfortunately the biggest song in the country is about to be a track calling him a pedophile. Oh and there was a shooting at his house - likely unconnected to any of this shyt, but it's still a bad headline at a time when he can't afford them. It's getting HOT at Republic and UMG right now.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
I think they were gonna prove Drake was a snitch or some shyt.

Phase 1: Deadbeat—>Phase 2: Pedo—> Phase 3: Rat

derro13

All Star
Daps
Not officially but you don't have to be a radio person to see what's going on. Drake drops a diss, says he's going on vacation, and the very next day the label cleanup process begins. They had that (formerly 17 year old) girl from the concert release a statement, Millie Bobby Brown posted on IG, the HS girls basketball chick said nothing happened between her and Drake. They all did it on their own volition within 24 hours of each other? Nah that's an actual PR crisis management team operating lol.

They want Drake out of the public eye and need this shyt to blow over. Unfortunately the biggest song in the country is about to be a track calling him a pedophile. Oh and there was a shooting at his house - likely unconnected to any of this shyt, but it's still a bad headline at a time when he can't afford them. It's getting HOT at Republic and UMG right now.
and the song, even if they ask or sue kendrick to remove it, that shyt is gonna be played everywhere regardless