UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was pre internet dikkhead :childplease:
Hold up did you really just say 2004/2005 was pre-internet? What the fukk…

And are you implying that since the internet apparently didn’t exist in 04 nobody knew about R Kelly’s situation? Are you retarded? Don’t answer that, I’m pretty sure retarded MFs don’t know they are retarded.

Get sit your middle aged anime watching ass down :aicmon:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
These stupid MF are just further proving the idea of Drake being the biggest plant of all time

Operation D.R.A.K.E has been compromised, their golden goose flew too close to the sun and now they scrambling

Kendrick put pressure on a whole multi-million dollar operation DOLO, organically.

either way he won. and this further exposes just how high up the bread crumb goes. This nikka Drake is a million-dollar sock puppet. It's painfully obvious.

This nikka said Kendrick put pressure on a multi million dollar operation Dolo, like there wasn’t 2 albums, 7 artists, bloggers, managers, podcasters and 7 different fanbases trying take down ONE GUY, They Failed🤣😂

Like these nikkaz didn’t link up on a “Let’s eliminate Drake” type of meeting

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick really bodied him. Umg scared Drake might get forcefully removed from the paint.

shyt hopefully PG made out with a king's ransom

I love Dot but I hope that isn’t the case. Based on the last 4 songs he dropped and Drake doubling down last night, the job is not done. I’d also look at him real different if he would take a check over standing on his morals.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
This nikka said Kendrick put pressure on a multi million dollar operation Dolo, like there wasn’t 2 albums, 7 artists, bloggers, managers, podcasters and 7 different fanbases trying take down ONE GUY, They Failed🤣😂
You are delusional :mjlol: Drake definitely took a hit. Time will tell though. I maybe wrong