UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
the strategy would only work if he countered immediately.

letting Kendrick cook THEN telling us "hahahaha i tricked you"

doesn't really work.
Exactly. If he would've dropped immediately after MTG, I might could buy it. I would still think it was dumb, but I could at least somewhat see the play.

But you let that record linger for days, which killed the momentum of your song, and then you had to make a record defending yourself from the "hiding a child and leak in the camp" allegations before you can even diss Kendrick about anything. Like who in the world would do that dumb ass shyt? LOL

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don’t understand this, how are you so sure Drake lied but believe everything Kendrick said? Whether you believe Drake set this all up or not then where is the secret child? Why have no women spoke out against Drake saying he did something to them?
Why haven’t Kendrick addressed any of his allegations?
Why is Drake guilty until proven innocent and Kendrick innocent until proven guilty?
Don’t respond saying no corny shyt like I’m a ovo Stan, I am legit curious about how yall came to such a unanimous conclusion
We all honestly over here wondering how yall don’t see it. You have to suspend all belief in reality to buy what Aubrey is saying, and he hasn’t built up nearly enough goodwill amongst the public or his peers to follow his line of ridiculous logic. Honestly, it’s so outlandish, and you have to be completely simple and overly trusting to buy it
What are you arguing? I'm not saying Kendrick is right about the kid existing and I'm not saying he didn't get bad intel. That's possible. But the whole "we fed you the bad intel to diss me with" is one of the dumbest things I ever heard. Literally no body would have responded to the Meet the Grahams like he did on his IG if that was real. Nor would he not have had a response record cued up immediately after to expose Kendrick for falling for a fake angle they fed him.

Besides the holes in it logically, let's say he really did do that, it was a stupid ass strategy. Because now you let him stomp your big record immediately with no response for days and then in your response record you're wasting time defending and explaining yourself for half the song instead of going on offense. It's a dumbass chess move, even if it's real (which it's not).
Exactly

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. If he would've dropped immediately after MTG, I might could buy it. But you let that record linger for days, which killed the momentum of your song, and then you had to make a record defending yourself from the "hiding a child and leak in the camp" allegations before you can even diss Kendrick about anything. Like who in the world would do that dumb ass shyt? LOL
Not a song, an entire video. He also told all the most popular streamers to get online when it dropped.
That's clearly always been the red button.
What the fukk would've made it bigger than dropping a video, getting your leak out, the person falling for it and then you immediately exposing it? Kendrick would've taken an L right there just for falling for that shyt.

Yet, we get a low energy track two days later. Mind you after he dropped an entire rollout that had everyone hyping it up on X and IG. Whenever you apply logic to this shyt, it doesn't make any fukking sense.

Especially considering how Drake usually treats beef.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What are you arguing? I'm not saying Kendrick is right about the kid existing and I'm not saying he didn't get bad intel. That's possible. But the whole "we fed you the bad intel to diss me with" is one of the dumbest things I ever heard. Literally no body would have responded to the Meet the Grahams like he did on his IG if that was real. Nor would he not have had a response record cued up immediately after to expose Kendrick for falling for a fake angle they fed him.

Besides the holes in it logically, let's say he really did do that, it was a stupid ass strategy. Because now you let him stomp your big record immediately with no response for days and then in your response record you're wasting time defending and explaining yourself for half the song instead of going on offense. It's a dumbass chess move, even if it's real (which it's not).

We all honestly over here wondering how yall don’t see it. You have to suspend all belief in reality to buy what Aubrey is saying, and he hasn’t built up nearly enough goodwill amongst the public or his peers to follow his line of ridiculous logic. Honestly, it’s so outlandish, and you have to be completely simple and overly trusting to buy it

Exactly
Ok I disagree but I’m not about to argue this anymore. I respect your opinions
The way I see it, I enjoyed this beef and I’m glad they went at it. I liked drakes songs more, idgaf what y’all say

Oh well carry on I will go back to ignoring Kendrick music because I still don’t think he is as good as yall say he is. I did like euphoria tho.

In a few months this will be forgotten and both will sale on their next albums.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Not a song, an entire video. He also told all the most popular streamers to get online when it dropped.
What the fukk would've made it bigger than dropping a video, getting your leak out, the person falling for it and then you immediately exposing it? Kendrick would've taken an L right there just for falling for that shyt.

Yet, we get a low energy track two days later. Mind you after he dropped an entire rollout that had everyone hyping it up on X and IG. Whenever you apply logic to this shyt, it doesn't make any fukking sense.

Exactly. Like @fact said you really have to suspend all disbelief to honestly think that.

Spade281

Pro
Daps
The pedo shyt wont ever die down..He's tainted...I'd be surprised if anyone in the industry wants to work with him. Especially after that ATL/colonizer verse
It truly is an end of an era. the drake era is finally coming to an end

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

Imagine if Drake dropped proof of all of this being fake, from the daughter to the shirt and gloves immediately after Kendrick drops "Meet The Grahams".

As corny as it would make all this, he would have immediately won and Kendrick would've looked dumb as hell.

Instead the timing left open allowed Kendrick to recalculate and drop "Not Like Us", if we're going with all this being fake.

Daps

None of it makes sense and I’m just as willing to believe that Drake’s camp negotiated an exit by allowing him to deny it all and go out with a whimper than I am to believe it was a trap the entire time.

Regardless, Drake severely underestimated Kendrick’s pen and ferociousness and it blew up in his face