Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Drake stans more conspiratorial :russ:

So now it's metro who the mastermind?

I thought Drake was?

Was Drake out masterminded :mjlol:

Metro actually wrote "First Person Shooter".
trlgtA4.png

Fred.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Eliott Wilson also retweeted someone from spotify (I believe?) or Billboard, can't remember...that said this beef was fukking up the whole schedule...all the releases of next friday had to be rescheduled because it was all about kendrick and drake

keep in mind Kendrick is even outshine Taylor Swift right now, music's biggest star.

Drake said kendrick wouldn't dare drop during taylor week, he still did, and the song is projected to go #1 next week.. :yeshrug:

The MET Gala is tonight Think Kendrick might step on it? :skip:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
These stupid MF are just further proving the idea of Drake being the biggest plant of all time

Operation D.R.A.K.E has been compromised, their golden goose flew too close to the sun and now they scrambling

Kendrick put pressure on a whole multi-million dollar operation DOLO, organically.

either way he won. and this further exposes just how high up the bread crumb goes. This nikka Drake is a million-dollar sock puppet. It's painfully obvious.
I been called Drake a Hip Hop Trojan Horse :banderas:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I guess once execs saw fans didn’t give a fukk whether Kendrick spit imaginary tales and claims with no proof, it was time to cut the cord. Public made up their mind long time ago and gonna get these memes off. Doubling down wouldn’t change anything.

Daps
Honestly, why would UMG care, Drakes numbers and quality have been in constant decline and rap as a whole, this whole saga has been very profitable for them I’m sure.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Put his life at risk too disrespecting other men's women
That and bagging/trying to get with women that have men. I’m not fool enough to think something is gonna happen to Drake with the security he has, but when you play low life games like that, you might win some prizes you didn’t think you needed. I am so supportive of Kendrick because he handled this shyt like a man that respects his relationship/family is supposed to. Don’t fix your lips to disrespect my fukking wife, ever, for any reason.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Honestly, when has Kendrick ever did/not done anything that he didn’t want to do? He is rich enough, acclaimed enough, and has enough integrity to walk away from all this shyt if he felt he had to.
That’s what I’m thinking as well. I’m just being fair, though. The last thing I wanna be is a blind dikk rider like Drake fans.