UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
this might be 1st time a rapper did all types of styles in a rap Battle

Kendrick had disses of all types, from conversational to club hits, imagine if u were Drake listening to him talking to ur son and at the same time hearing like that and not like us ringing off everywhere :russ:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
And nikkas believed it too lol

"I'm feed you fake info about a hidden child for you to diss me with and let it linger for days, and then release a diss record where I have to spend half the record explaining that it was a set up to clear my name before I get on the offensive. Yeah, that sounds like a master plan"

LOL
I don’t understand this, how are you so sure Drake lied but believe everything Kendrick said? Whether you believe Drake set this all up or not then where is the secret child? Why have no women spoke out against Drake saying he did something to them?
Why haven’t Kendrick addressed any of his allegations?
Why is Drake guilty until proven innocent and Kendrick innocent until proven guilty?
Don’t respond saying no corny shyt like I’m a ovo Stan, I am legit curious about how yall came to such a unanimous conclusion

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yo this is fake man why
its over but...they're still shooting the video :russ:

are yall trying to spin this shyt about them label heads doing this
Like is yall nikkas down this bad u need to make up stories like this :dead:
From a god damn twitter account making up shyt

Jards

All Star
Daps
They're trying to railroad Drake out the game end of story.
This what I think - how does every major artist you’ve worked with just suddenly turn against you? Not even just the artists, the producers as well - Cardo’s got multi plat records and Grammys with him (he does with Kendrick too) but he’s producing the diss record and posting beat down memes on Twitter. Alchemist literally produced a couple records on the deluxe on the last album - Mustard’s got hits with him too yet they’re all on social media openly spitting in his face lol. Alchemist don’t give a fukk about the industry but the other producers make me think something is up because producers are very careful about not fukking up relationships because they need the placements, not just for Drake but for other artists on UMG.

We still don’t have a valid explanation as to why all these artists just came out of nowhere to make back to back albums dissing him, after they all been eating with him nearly 15 years - I expected some fukkery that’s happened behind the scenes to have come out by now but even Metro playing coy, talking about he’s gonna spare him lol - so you’re gonna jump on social media calling him a pedophile but the real reason is that much worse that you can’t reveal it? Plus Savage and Yachty who’ve been in close proximity for the past few years are quiet as church mice.

It could be another Diddy situation for sure but we also saw with Diddy that once he pissed off the wrong corporate higher ups, they put the green light on him and stopped protecting him.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
oejjwdtl3tv71.jpg

whats the yams?? whats the yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams?

timestamped

the yam brought it out of Richard pryorrrrrrrrrrrrrr

200.gif

yall nikkas wasn't listening he been knew....

giphy.gif

mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmm

wha a wonderful...thing

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don’t understand this, how are you so sure Drake lied but believe everything Kendrick said? Whether you believe Drake set this all up or not then where is the secret child? Why have no women spoke out against Drake saying he did something to them?
Why haven’t Kendrick addressed any of his allegations?
Why is Drake guilty until proven innocent and Kendrick innocent until proven guilty?
Don’t respond saying no corny shyt like I’m a ovo Stan, I am legit curious about how yall came to such a unanimous conclusion
What are you arguing? I'm not saying Kendrick is right about the kid existing and I'm not saying he didn't get bad intel. That's possible. But the whole "we fed you the bad intel to diss me with" is one of the dumbest things I ever heard. Literally no body would have responded to the Meet the Grahams like he did on his IG if that was real. Nor would he not have had a response record cued up immediately after to expose Kendrick for falling for a fake angle they fed him.

Besides the holes in it logically, let's say he really did do that, it was a stupid ass strategy. Because now you let him stomp your big record immediately with no response for days and then in your response record you're wasting time defending and explaining yourself for half the song instead of going on offense. It's a dumbass chess move, even if it's real (which it's not).

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What are you arguing? I'm not saying Kendrick is right about the kid existing or that he might have got bad intel. That's possible. But the whole "we fed you the bad intel to diss me with" is one of the dumbest things I ever heard. Besides the holes in it logically, let's say he really did do that, it was a stupid ass strategy. Because now you let him stomp your big record immediately with no response for days and then in your response record you're defending and explaining yourself for half the song instead of going on offense. It's a dumb ass chess move, even if it's real (which it's not).
the strategy would only work if he countered immediately.

letting Kendrick cook THEN telling us "hahahaha i tricked you"

doesn't really work.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
What are you arguing? I'm not saying Kendrick is right about the kid existing or that he might have got bad intel. That's possible. But the whole "we fed you the bad intel to diss me with" is one of the dumbest things I ever heard. Besides the holes in it logically, let's say he really did do that, it was a stupid ass strategy. Because now you let him stomp your big record immediately with no response for days and then in your response record you're defending and explaining yourself for half the song instead of going on offense. It's a dumb ass chess move, even if it's real (which it's not).
Drake looks like a clown with this theory, specially since kendrick proved he was ahead of drake in every round... even predicted on Euphoria (the 1st diss track) there would be a misquote from Mr Morale on the heart part 6 :mjlol:

Last edited: