UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That and bagging/trying to get with women that have men. I’m not fool enough to think something is gonna happen to Drake with the security he has, but when you play low life games like that, you might win some prizes you didn’t think you needed. I am so supportive of Kendrick because he handled this shyt like a man that respects his relationship/family is supposed to. Don’t fix your lips to disrespect my fukking wife, ever, for any reason.
There is one more important factor to this. Which rapper in the game would be the most dangerous one for Drake to play baby mama drama games with? One of them drill rappers? Nah, it would be a west coast rapper. West coast is still on some wild west shyt, there's been mad hip hop murders there over some petty bullshyt. Plus he literally received threats over this shyt. His other enemies whose women he dissed are also in LA gang land. Drake is moving like he's tired of faking and wants out. Like I'm slowly becoming convinced this nikka has no control over his dikk at all and he is this super sexual predator Kendrick is painting him to be.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, why would UMG care, Drakes numbers and quality have been in constant decline and rap as a whole, this whole saga has been very profitable for them I’m sure.

There's pedo allegations. If there's proof to back that up, they would have to sever ties with Drake to protect their brand. His name is tainted and there's companies that might not even do business with him now because of it.

I never understood why people think corporations just now started getting involved in beefs. There's business ramifications to this. It's like when people talk about why didn't T.I. go as hard on Luda as he did Flip. T.I. and Luda were doing business with the same people even if they weren't lablemates. Ludacris starred in Hustle & Flow. The soundtrack to that film dropped on T.I.'s label. The two of them had sit downs because higher ups didn't want the beef to affect their money.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
How UMG gonna get mad at Kendrick for exposing Drake when all the evidence has been out there for years :dead:

what happened to the game man :mjcry:
Got corporatized and became mainstream. The reason Pac and Biggie could knock each other off like that back in the day was cuz rap was still not mainstream. These nikkas Drake and Kendrick etc. be doing superbowls and shyt now. That's how big rap is now.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Jay Z did a whole album with R Kelly after we literally SAW R Kelly pissing on minors. But you think nobody will work with Drake because of an allegation
That was pre internet dikkhead :childplease:
You nikkas be grasping shyt with the Time stone to make any excuse for this piss colored fakkit
What’s next
Tips homeboy didn’t pee on him
They already scrubbed the live version of Every Girl In The World where a young girl sat on his lap from Al Gores Internet
I get it
You probably see yourself in this bytch
That’s why you been posting nonsensical shyt with the other white bois
But now you are reaching absurd heights and literally turning a blind eye to an industry secret that even the biggest rappers are
tenor.gif

You and every Aubrey defender look suspect as shyt
These girls are being paid off
And once again this bytch is being saved
Go ahead an insert *Smack Who Is This nikka” quoting me
Weird ass

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going to war with a w
seeing them news, I'm not surprised at all :russ:

It's amazing, because once Kendrick put it on wax, journalists a bloggers could then quote the pedo allegation in headlines protecting them from legal ramifications :lolbron:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
what video did you post
him kissing the underaged girl

it was a vid on youtube posted years ago, and gonme today like it never existed

good thing its been clipped so itll never be truly gone

but spooky how it was sent to the shadow realm quick