UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The pedo shyt wont ever die down..He's tainted...I'd be surprised if anyone in the industry wants to work with him. Especially after that ATL/colonizer verse
Jay Z did a whole album with R Kelly after we literally SAW R Kelly pissing on minors. But you think nobody will work with Drake because of an allegation

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Jay Z did a whole album with R Kelly after we literally SAW R Kelly pissing on minors. But you think nobody will work with Drake because of an allegation
I don’t think anybody honestly thinks this is going to “destroy” Drakes career, but the fact of the matter is, Drake really gives a fukk what people think about him. He about to see the whole summer calling him a pedo EVERYWHERE, as much as he loves in a bubble, he won’t be able to go outside at all, bunkered up with a team of chomos/sex offenders. It’s not gonna kill his career, but it certainly isn’t going to help his career, or his ego, one bit.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It seems like this was the play Metro and them all them set up from the beginning. Bait Drake into a beef and then unleash a smear campaign
:sas2:

This doesn't make any sense unless Metro owns the Time Stone since "First Person Shooter" kicked this whole thing off.

Fred.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I hope that some record labels don’t stop him from dropping / exposing pedos. If so, in my mind, he’s just as complicit as Drake.
Honestly, when has Kendrick ever did/not done anything that he didn’t want to do? He is rich enough, acclaimed enough, and has enough integrity to walk away from all this shyt if he felt he had to.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This doesn't make any sense unless Metro owns the Time Stone since "First Person Shooter" kicked this whole thing off.

Fred.
Drake stans more conspiratorial :russ:

So now it's metro who the mastermind?

I thought Drake was?

Was Drake out masterminded :mjlol: