UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Unless Drake promises to retract everything he's said about Whitney and Dave Free, Kendrick should make no concessions. Keep the tracks in the vault and release them one by one anytime Drake drops.

If not he's just gonna keep overstepping every time he gets in a beef because he knows Daddy J. Prince and Daddy Lucien will bail him out.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
LMAO facts.

"I got visual proof you are a paedophile and a sex trafficker" but I'mma hold onto it in case I need it in a rap battle instead of reporting it to the authorities and getting your scummy ass locked up.

And nikkas really believe all this shyt :heh:

If execs are stepping in its cause this shyt was heading the way of Pac and Biggie ain't no one wants to lose cash cows like these two.

edit: and if ANY shyt like that existed you know Kendrick's camp wouldn't be the only people with it. That shyt would've leaked ASAP to ruin Drake. But still, nikkas gon believe what they want to believe.

This is a decent point, but Kendrick said alot on Meet the Grahams and still left a lot of room

He didn't just make all that up out of thin air.

There is always smoke where there is fire.
This is the same thing we said with the Lifetime R. Kelly show, same thing with Cosby by a simple joke that had been made about him multiple times, same thing with Diddy and online backlash.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
And nikkas believed it too lol

"I'm feed you fake info about a hidden child for you to diss me with and let it linger for days, and then release a diss record where I have to spend half the record explaining that it was a set up to clear my name before I get on the offensive. Yeah, that sounds like a master plan"

LOL
They fukking retarded, like seriously.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Bruh I didn't think dude could make shyt like Not Like plus

Dude could make them hits if we wanted to

I didn't think he could do Meet The Grahams

:picard:
Dude...

Yea I'll never see Kendrick the same again. I thought those bars about him being Candyman was just him talking that shyt.

He is a certified menace to me now. :huhldup:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
People asking for proof.
When Metro posted an email they shrugged it off.
Videos of Drake with young girls.
Screen shots of posts.
Questionable lyrics.

Drake stans still demanding proof the label is begging for mercy.
:mjlol:

Delusion is strong. Drake might not be 0-2 if he didn't mention people's wives :snoop:

Now I could easily see an investigation into Aubrey and OVO taking place in the next couple years. Them pedophile and trafficking accusations are strong