UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake might have fukked up his brand forever. I think his best move right now is to take that vacation and then come back with his best, most introspective music ever. If Tory Lanez was out he could help him write that album...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO facts.

"I got visual proof you are a paedophile and a sex trafficker" but I'mma hold onto it in case I need it in a rap battle instead of reporting it to the authorities and getting your scummy ass locked up.

And nikkas really believe all this shyt :heh:

If execs are stepping in its cause this shyt was heading the way of Pac and Biggie ain't no one wants to lose cash cows like these two.

edit: and if ANY shyt like that existed you know Kendrick's camp wouldn't be the only people with it. That shyt would've leaked ASAP to ruin Drake. But still, nikkas gon believe what they want to believe.

Exactly,the more people online demand proof from either side,its bad for business:mjlol:.

Becauase you never know if fake proof will be manufactured by the rappera. Or if fans will find proof,create proof,dig up proof. Or simply post evidence that may be a reach, but is enough for people who dont do their own research.

The more of that you get,it puts the current and future endorsements in jeapordy:francis:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It seems like this was the play Metro and them all them set up from the beginning. Bait Drake into a beef and then unleash a smear campaign
:sas2:

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
save this before #theman gets to it

What stays in texts BBL Drizzy?

giphy.gif

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Drake might have fukked up his brand forever. I think his best move right now is to take that vacation and then come back with his best, most introspective music ever. If Tory Lanez was out he could help him write that album...
The pedo shyt wont ever die down..He's tainted...I'd be surprised if anyone in the industry wants to work with him. Especially after that ATL/colonizer verse

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
And drake said this was his plan all along :russ:
And nikkas believed it too lol

"I'm feed you fake info about a hidden child for you to diss me with and let it linger for days, and then release a diss record where I have to spend half the record explaining that it was a set up to clear my name before I get on the offensive. Yeah, that sounds like a master plan"

LOL