UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
WOW.

Nah....sh*t is getting super spooky.

For those of you that didn't see it, it was a random guy in Canada saying Drake would try to scoop girls from his high school.

Fred.

Naw thats not the one i posted.

It was a regular ass video of Millie Bobby Brown on the red carpet being asked about her relationship with drake.

Yeah, this board is under surveillance, yall be careful out there :sas2:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Naw thats not the one i posted.

It was a regular ass video of Millie Bobby Brown on the red carpet being asked about her relationship with drake.

Yeah, this board is under surveillance, yall be careful out there :sas2:

Oh ok I think I had a separate tab open.

That's weird still.

Fred.

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Eliott Wilson also retweeted someone from spotify (I believe?) or Billboard, can't remember...that said this beef was fukking up the whole schedule...all the releases of next friday had to be rescheduled because it was all about kendrick and drake

keep in mind Kendrick is even outshine Taylor Swift right now, music's biggest star.

Drake said kendrick wouldn't dare drop during taylor week, he still did, and the song is projected to go #1 next week.. :yeshrug:

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
All of the Angles on this board said this record wouldn't get play in a club environment

These nikkaz are wrong about everything they post :mjlol:
These nikkas that say shyt like this never touch grass... they look like this

%D0%B6%D1%8B%D1%80%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-gamer.gif

Last edited:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
These stupid MF are just further proving the idea of Drake being the biggest plant of all time

Operation D.R.A.K.E has been compromised, their golden goose flew too close to the sun and now they scrambling

Kendrick put pressure on a whole multi-million dollar operation DOLO, organically.

either way he won. and this further exposes just how high up the bread crumb goes. This nikka Drake is a million-dollar sock puppet. It's painfully obvious.