UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I have a feeling this isn't over, but we won't find out exactly what happened for a while.

Assuming this is true, again this is all speculation....but if this is true then it doesn't stop the bleeding. All the Kendrick diss records are doing crazy numbers. So im not even sure what ending it would do right now.

Fred.
I gotta wait until I'm 50 to hear em

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I have a feeling this isn't over, but we won't find out exactly what happened for a while.

Assuming this is true, again this is all speculation....but if this is true then it doesn't stop the bleeding. All the Kendrick diss records are doing crazy numbers. So im not even sure what ending it would do right now.

Fred.
He’ll bleed for a bit but his dikk riders are still in full force. You can see on here that with the current proof we have, his fans still ignore it.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps

Fred.
Are you kidding me?? This is too big to kill. This is more than a cat being out the bag... try a tiger

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Imagine if Drake had K dot losing like this. Nobody would come and save him like this. shyt is pathetic. Drake really lost this bad
They gave drake a 400 million dollar lifetime contract.

He had a pretty much squeaky clean imqge overall and no reason to expect he wouldn't fulfill that deal.

Now it's different....

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
In UMG eyes Drake is worth way too much to have him involved in a petty rap beef he’s losing in. At first they was in favor of it because of all the potential streams and revenue it would generate for both Drake and Kendrick.

I also believe they were pulling for Drake to win. Once things went left and got more ugly, they had to throw the white towel. Drake feeds a lot of families. Musically, he’s gonna be there to help validate industry plants like 4Batz and run they’re system thru him.

Drake getting knocked off in a span of a week wasn’t on their mind at all. Kendrick was out for blood…and I don’t think he’s satisfied lol

Drake is disliked in virtually every label building including UMG. He's the golden child there but...so is Kendrick. And people actually fukk with him on the business side because he's not an a$$hole. Jimmy Iovine fukks with him heavy and despite not being at Interscope anymore his name still holds weight (John Janick is his boy).

If you think this shyt is only about who brings in the most money you weren't paying attention to Prince, MJ, Madonna, etc running foul of labels for various things. Drake a bigger piece of shyt than Madonna and that's saying something.
:hubie:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
They gave drake a 400 million dollar lifetime contract.

He had a pretty much squeaky clean imqge overall and no reason to expect he wouldn't fulfill that deal.

Now it's different....
Then they should look for any reason to void the contract based on violation of character clauses than trying to kill photos from leaking on line. They're exposing themselves

This makes no sense