giphy.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nope.

You started moving greasy talking about someone's wife, and family.

You get called out when ppl have been dropping hints for years, you gonna feel it.
If you did nothing you not gonna be juelzing.

I'd be like, "really, that's the best you got? That's your best, to accuse me of that.."

Where the typical Drake bravado?
That’s not how the real world works and you know it.

It’s guilty until proven innocent and even then there are people will still think you’re guilty.

Let someone publicly call you a pedo and see how it feels even with not being guilty of it.

I have no interest in this beef nor am I rooting for either of them before you bring it up.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
This is Trump on some hush money sh*t two months before the election. It's irresponsible, and possibly, illegal.

If you have evidence of a crime, you have a duty to report it or you're subject to future litigation. Why would Kendrick expose himself in that manner after publicly lining this guy up with increasingly sharp pedo accusations??

Doesn't make sense

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is Trump on some hush money sh*t two months before the election. It's irresponsible, and possibly, illegal.

If you have evidence of a crime, you have a duty to report it or you're subject to future litigation. Why would Kendrick expose himself in that manner after publicly lining this guy up with increasingly sharp pedo accusations??

Doesn't make sense
Yeah industry is evil
It's gonna be docs about this

Daps
If kenny has actual evidence of Drake being a pedo , wouldn't it sit heavy on his conscious to keep it a secret ?
I highly doubt he’s sitting on evidence that hasn’t already been collected by an entity that can do something about it.

More likely he got leaked some shyt that’s sealed due to a private investigation or litigation.

Just my opinion though… Kendrick can go to jail for that. His team ain’t dumb

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling this isn't over, but we won't find out exactly what happened for a while.

Assuming this is true, again this is all speculation....but if this is true then it doesn't stop the bleeding. All the Kendrick diss records are doing crazy numbers. So im not even sure what ending it would do right now.

Fred.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This is all so stupid....yall nikkas literally believe anything you read on the internet

So first Kendrick has videos and pictures of pedo shyt that will implicate Drake but hes cool hiding it as long as Drake plays along as does some petty rap beef with him and its just bars only. No personal shyt....makes perfect sense.

Now hes ABOUT to finally release it, and somebody steps in and says no dont do it and he's gonna hide it again. And ONLY Kendrick fukkin Lamar has the proof apparently...somehow. Makes perfect sense.

But this secret exec meeting happened, and a twitter account named Red Bull Racing F1 Fan Account says UMG ended the beef.

Man yall gotta be the dumbest nikkas on the planet....wait wait n/m

Hit me in DM I got a cryptocurrency opportunity that will make you a millionaire, Im serious.
Bro it's like mass psychogenic illness with Drake's haters now. I thought this was entertainment but dudes are on some fundamentalistic islamic shyt :mjlol:

If Kendrick doesn't have any deal, why the fukk would he give a fukk about what some label says. Really, the others majors would even offer him more to come to them and kill off Drake.

A dude who never gave any inside info, is all of a sudden tapped in with Lucian Grainge and Kendrick Lamar, outta nowhere :why:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
"Not Like Us" will go down as the greatest and most damaging diss record of all time. Easily. Hiding a son is light compared to this. 36 in a karate class is jokes.

Kendrick legit made a worldwide club anthem about Aubrey being a pedophile and has everybody across the globe singing and dancing to it:dead:......it's the greatest checkmate in history. And now everyone across social media is digging into this clowns questionable behavior. This is only the beginning. Don't matter if the beef ends. Kenny already opened the flood gates. I don't feel one bit sorry for that fakkit. Keep mentioning people's wives and see what happens :hhh:

Last edited: