UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the industry really stops this battle for Drake, then hip hop as a commercial product is over with. Aint no one gonna follow their family-rated 4Batz vs Ice Spice fake beefs :pacspit: shyt was already shaky and stagnant before this beef, now they want to drive the stake through the heart.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drakes team is shook that’s why they contacting Millie Bobby brown that chick he was in the picture with when she was 18 to clear they air that there was no foul play.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
LOL @ the thought of EVER asking for a jury trial in this era of group think and social media

I don't give a damn what crime I was accussed of, if it has any and I mean ANY social media exposure, there is no way I want a jury trial.

The level of stupid and lack of critical thinking is astonishing. And this is despite the people coming out and directly saying nothing ever happened.

This is dangerous fukking times we live in.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Idk what the fukk drakes plan was because Jesus Christ, whatever this is, is backfiring
Aside from the allegations bruh is clearly on drugs. He's moving like a dude whose ego and lack of foresight is being ramped up by other substances. A dude this successful can't just be this dumb.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, it's a good call. People choosing sides. Potential violence at venues. J Cole feather pillow merch. The Game yelling in the void for attention. Coli pull-ups being detailed by badged mods. etc.

Just let Kendrick drop his last response and close this chapter.