UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is all so stupid....yall nikkas literally believe anything you read on the internet

So first Kendrick has videos and pictures of pedo shyt that will implicate Drake but hes cool hiding it as long as Drake plays along and does some petty rap beef with him and its just bars only. No personal shyt....makes perfect sense.

Now hes ABOUT to finally release it, and somebody steps in and says no dont do it and he's gonna hide it again. And ONLY Kendrick fukkin Lamar has the proof apparently...somehow. Makes perfect sense.

But this secret exec meeting happened, and a twitter account named Red Bull Racing F1 Fan Account says UMG ended the beef.

Man yall gotta be the dumbest nikkas on the planet....wait wait n/m

Hit me in DM I got a cryptocurrency opportunity that will make you a millionaire, Im serious.

Last edited:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
In UMG eyes Drake is worth way too much to have him involved in a petty rap beef he’s losing in. At first they was in favor of it because of all the potential streams and revenue it would generate for both Drake and Kendrick.

I also believe they were pulling for Drake to win. Once things went left and got more ugly, they had to throw the white towel. Drake feeds a lot of families. Musically, he’s gonna be there to help validate industry plants like 4Batz and run they’re system thru him.

Drake getting knocked off in a span of a week wasn’t on their mind at all. Kendrick was out for blood…and I don’t think he’s satisfied lol

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah you being ridiculous, having a hit song calling you a pedophile would bother anyone regardless of guilt or innocent. That's one of the worst things to be called, being called a killer holds more clout

Nope.

You started moving greasy talking about someone's wife, and family.

You get called out when ppl have been dropping hints for years, you gonna feel it.
If you did nothing you not gonna be juelzing.

I'd be like, "really, that's the best you got? That's your best, to accuse me of that.."

Where the typical Drake bravado?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
His first mistake was catching feelings to the control verse. There was nothing disrespectful about that verse. In a weird way Kendrick was kinda giving props to whoever he mentioned in that verse. If only Drake didn't react like a hoe about it...

Who would have thought that Kendrick would not only be the King of NY, but also the Mayor of Toronto too.