UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In UMG eyes Drake is worth way too much to have him involved in a petty rap beef he’s losing in. At first they was in favor of it because of all the potential streams and revenue it would generate for both Drake and Kendrick.

I also believe they were pulling for Drake to win. Once things went left and got more ugly, they had to throw the white towel. Drake feeds a lot of families. Musically, he’s gonna be there to help validate industry plants like 4Batz and run they’re system thru him.

Drake getting knocked off in a span of a week wasn’t on their mind at all. Kendrick was out for blood…and I don’t think he’s satisfied lol
Industry is really rigged. All Drake ever had to do was just shut up and accept the throne while other artists believed in fair play and merit based competition for the top spot. This is the time for Kanye to step in :pacspit:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This is all so stupid....yall nikkas literally believe anything you read on the internet

So first Kendrick has videos and pictures of pedo shyt that will implicate Drake but hes cool hiding it as long as Drake plays along as does some petty rap beef with him and its just bars only. No personal shyt....makes perfect sense.

Now hes ABOUT to finally release it, and somebody steps in and says no dont do it and he's gonna hide it again. And ONLY Kendrick fukkin Lamar has the proof apparently...somehow. Makes perfect sense.

But this secret exec meeting happened, and a twitter account named Red Bull Racing F1 Fan Account says UMG ended the beef.

Man yall gotta be the dumbest nikkas on the planet....wait wait n/m

Hit me in DM I got a cryptocurrency opportunity that will make you a millionaire, Im serious.
I like how you nikkaz will explain everything except that dumb ass illogical diss Drake dropped

Who the one threw up the white flag last night ? Who the said he was done replying ?
Why do you think the rolling stone article came out today ? You think they just wrote it on a whim

Walk with me … let me guide you

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
nikkas about to sue Kendrick :russ: we'll get his ass in court!

EXACTLY!

This is the second time that Drake got caught up in a battle he couldn't function in, and the labels had to step in to save him and try to stop it. What part of Hip Hop is that? Labels execs calling MC's on Drake's behalf begging, "Please, don’t kill him!!" WTF?

200w.gif

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:mjlol: They have evidence of pictures of Drake being a serial pedophile, but a zoom call convinces them to bury it

Sticking with kayfabe here, doesn’t that make them complicit? Forward this “evidence” to the police and get this monster serial rapist off the streets :gucci:

This Has entered QAnon levels of ridiculousness, and muhfukkas are legit pretending to believe this bullshyt

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like how you nikkaz will explain everything except that dumb ass illogical diss Drake dropped

Who the one threw up the white flag last night ? Who the said he was done replying ?
Why do you think the rolling stone article came out today ? You think they just wrote it on a whim

Walk with me … let me guide you
your response makes perfect sense....you convinced me

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This is all so stupid....yall nikkas literally believe anything you read on the internet

So first Kendrick has videos and pictures of pedo shyt that will implicate Drake but hes cool hiding it as long as Drake plays along as does some petty rap beef with him and its just bars only. No personal shyt....makes perfect sense.

Now hes ABOUT to finally release it, and somebody steps in and says no dont do it and he's gonna hide it again. And ONLY Kendrick fukkin Lamar has the proof apparently...somehow. Makes perfect sense.

But this secret exec meeting happened, and a twitter account named Red Bull Racing F1 Fan Account says UMG ended the beef.

Man yall gotta be the dumbest nikkas on the planet....wait wait n/m

Hit me in DM I got a cryptocurrency opportunity that will make you a millionaire, Im serious.
This nikkas is straight stupid ass conspiracy theorists :mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Then they should look for any reason to void the contract based on violation of character clauses than trying to kill photos from leaking on line. They're exposing themselves

This makes no sense

It makes more sense for them to wait and hope it blows over. They won't void the contract.

But if any of these allegations are true, it's over regardless