UK says Africans need to pay the diaspora reparations

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty sure it's because I dont care you guys can fall off the face of the earth and I would not give a fukk because you contribute nothing to the world besides poverty, misery and nasty rude attitudes anyways I will see my way out toodles

:umad:

Here is another poor soul who bought into reparations and has been waiting for five years for dem checks to save his miserable life. :mjlol:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Name them and don't give me the name given to the state by Europeans to establish their economic boundaries with each other or Arab names to describe the people they subjugated.

You are well versed in cracker history like most Africans.

I'm a just a Hotep.

Abyssinnia was the very first colonized region of Africa waaaay before the rest of the continent which is why “Ethiopians” today have Khazar noses and they get treated differently than “sub-Saharans.”

You know, the whole Solomon/Sheba story..

So now you’re claiming Africans didn’t have states before decolonization? Do you understand that your new claim undermines your entire argument, which seeks reparations from Africa, because now you’re saying there is no African state actor that’s liable?
:dead:

So if Oyo, Asante, Dahomey never existed and you’re from indigenous to the Americas via Siberia - who will you sue?

Very glad that you will never sniff public office or anything of high regard. You will embarrass your people.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Because it would be an indictment on the "thank god massa took me out the jungle" fake militant "black American" hashtag bullshyt that people fell for and allowed for this forum to become a welcoming place for pro-Trump, pro-white cacs and c00ns to say shyt like this.

Folks, including some mods, attached their entire pride into that right wing, anti-immigrant, fascist "movement." So now we have to sit back and pretend like the straight up pro-Trump Uncle Toms taking advantage of it are intellectual thinkers and the arbiters of black pride because "reparations."

I pray for the day we stop being damn insecure and thinking we're obligated to be agreeable to views and political ideologies that openly work against us. Dude is a tiny part of an entire cabal of pro-Trump house nicca conspiracy theorist hotep Toms that should've been banned a long time ago.

Your confused bytch ass say the ethnic groups and tribes that participated in slavery no longer exist yet you want us to tether ourselves to that identity for some reason?

It makes no sense.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch ass gaslighting tether my life is fine.

No one actually expects reparations from you broke ass fleeing pathetic tethers.

Why you in this thread then? :mjlol:

You’d be a happier person if you didn’t fall for this internet nonsense five years ago.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because tethers should not be able to dodge blame for the Trans Atlantic Slave trade.

This thread is about whether Africans should pay reparations not if some Africans participated in the slave trade which some did. But I understand, your bitterness blinded you to the actual topic of the thread. Lame nikka.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
So now you’re claiming Africans didn’t have states before decolonization? Do you understand that your new claim undermines your entire argument, which seeks reparations from Africa, because now you’re saying there is no African state actor that’s liable?
:dead:

So if Oyo, Asante, Dahomey never existed and you’re from indigenous to the Americas via Siberia - who will you sue?

Very glad that you will never sniff public office or anything of high regard. You will embarrass your people.
Here you go playing semantics games again.

You learned well from the deceivers.

Again, the concept of the country that we have today is a European colonial construct.

Countries with boundary lines, that required formal documentation, citizenship and such did not exist.

What you named are ethnic groups.

Being as though I know Africans would use that argument legally, my justice claims with Africans has always been targeted at the wealthy heads of those named ethnic groups as I've already stated before you made me waste my time breaking it down to your level.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Here you go playing semantics games again.

You learned well from the deceivers.

Again, the concept of the country that we have today is a European colonial construct.

Countries with boundary lines, that required formal documentation, citizenship and such did not exist.

What you named are ethnic groups.

Being as though I know Africans would use that argument legally, my justice claims with Africans has always been targeted at the wealthy heads of those named ethnic groups.

Actually, since you’re pursuing a self-defeating argument, I will stop trying to help you.

:mjlol:

Yes, you’re right. Go after Bola Tinubu! He is a very rich Yoruba man.

Muhammadu Buhari is also a rich Fulani. Please sue him too!

:mjgrin:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Repent and slither away

I have a long list of wealthy Nigerians you should go after. I am sure they will come to court after you serve them your claim.

Let me know if you’re thinking about suing Ibrahim Babangida, Olusegun Obasanjo, Shege Dan Iska

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, since you’re pursuing a self-defeating argument, I will stop trying to help you.

:mjlol:

Yes, you’re right. Go after Bola Tinubu! He is a very rich Yoruba man.

Muhammadu Buhari is also a rich Fulani. Please sue him too!

Acronym gang is hilarious. They remind me off those little 5lb toy dogs you see out in public barking at everything like they about to do something. Scrappy doo ass nikkas.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
No it's not that you "don't care". You don't know but you still want to have opinions. Say less brother just say less

Lol at the whole continent paying. Stupid 🙄
That bytch is the most ignorant autistic fukk she has an opinion about everything but has no real world experience or general life experience

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I have a long list of wealthy Nigerians you should go after. I am sure they will come to court after you serve them your claim.

Let me know if you’re thinking about suing Ibrahim Babangida, Olusegun Obasanjo, Shege Dan Iska
Yes, just like the deceiver, when the lies are exposed, the last resort is armed threats.