UK says Africans need to pay the diaspora reparations

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure it's because I dont care you guys can fall off the face of the earth and I would not give a fukk because you contribute nothing to the world besides poverty, misery and nasty rude attitudes anyways I will see my way out toodles
:what:

WTF

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
This whole premise is stupid, the same african govt that has genocided its own citizens and sold them for shekels on the dollars that's who you're asking for reparations ? :dahell:

you think deserve reparations before the people of congo who are going through it with their own genocide and civil war in their country? what about sudan? how about ethiopia and their current tigray war where they lined up everyone and had them executed?

Let's have them doing right by their own citizens first

Like another poster said this is whole premise is really about Idi Amin expelling those fukk ass Indians from Uganda, tell them to take a hike :camby:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good some Africans counties played a hand in slavery too every one that played a hand in slavery needs to pay

those countries didn't exist, and if they start using dna tests YOU might end up having to pay if your ancestors sold people and were double crossed, which was common place.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African ethnic groups played just a big a role as Britain did. They were the ones that translated languages, knew the back roads and shortcuts, thought it was a good idea to sell 40 people for a single bottle of wine and a umbrella (look up Badagry, Nigeria if you think I'm making that up), etc. Look up Madame Tinubu as well.

Yes they are just as responsible. But realistically at the end of the day, neither Britain or Africans are paying out a single penny in reparations. This is real life, people don't do things because it's the "right thing to do". If that was the case slavery would've never happened in the first place.

what if you are part of the ethnic groups that played a big role, and your people were scammed into slavery along with the ones they sold.

this is a slippery slope you all are jumping on here beating your chest about.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Actually, since you’re pursuing a self-defeating argument, I will stop trying to help you.

:mjlol:

Yes, you’re right. Go after Bola Tinubu! He is a very rich Yoruba man.

Muhammadu Buhari is also a rich Fulani. Please sue him too!

:mjgrin:

These people should definitely be paying descendants of slavery money though, and other aristocratic African families too.

First Cac governments though you have to finish your breakfast first.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up with this elementary school bullshyt

We see the weddings

I hope you descended from the ones who sold slaves and owned slaves

please please let them bring dna tests into this debate...

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
what if you are part of the ethnic groups that played a big role, and your people were scammed into slavery along with the ones they sold.

this is a slippery slope you all are jumping on here beating your chest about.
a lot of these people are barking up the wrong tree its proven a lot people who captured slaves ended being enslaved themselves, especially among the moors and that whole sahel/senegambia region

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch ass gaslighting tether my life is fine.

No one actually expects reparations from you broke ass fleeing pathetic tethers.

this fakkit and his tether talk. You are the biggest loser on this site. All you do is tether this tether that, to people who are not even tethers. You dont even know what the word means

You're another one I hope your ancestors were the ones who exported slaves from Africa AND owned them in America

that would be huge pie in your face

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to say this again, once you start dna testing, these losers will start back peddling on this topic.

a little over 10 years ago a diasporan ran his dna and found out he directly descended from muslim slave traders in the sahel, who obviously were double crossed.

When the DNA gets involved, "keep the same energy" as ya'll say

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Most of those African tribes or families where killed off my European colonization or internal collapse. The very few that exist have no money or power to speak of. Meanwhile all of the major European players (their nations, families, and corporations) are either thriving or still actively fukking up Africa.

Cacs will never willingly pay us reparations. And it's sad that many of us will cosign on African nations reparations enslaved African descendants. Cac efforts to sow diaspora wars is so obvious but we keep taking the bait.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They didn't make any official slave trade deals with any african nations.
They made deals with individuals that had no legal power

Like when USA made adopted the strategy "everyman a chief" in order to cheat indian tribes out of treaty they signed with the tribal leaders, they found some random drunk and signed and deal with him and acted like it was sanctioned by the tribe.