UK says Africans need to pay the diaspora reparations

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Countries?

Y'all will blame everyone but the evil white man. They have wiped the internet clean to mirror their image and deceived you into believing that black people caused slavery.

Sir, Africans were treated like animals. Whatever map you see now, Europeans drew it down on a desk. There were countries only tribes.

I'm African and live in Africa. The white man arrived in Africa with guns and was fighting africans who had spears. You think anyone was sold? The stories you hear from white folks are not the stories our grandfathers told us about stolen blacks. Keep believing this whitewashed propaganda.
African people were obviously sold to European traders. Many of them were captured by African enemy groups.

I agree that there's a lot of nuance missing to the narratives, but you can't start any conversation with lies.

This "devil white man" narrative, responsible for all the woes ever, is ahistorical.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This poster is either a Clarence Thomas level superc00n or a cac in digital black face. Why is he still allowed to post here?

Because it would be an indictment on the "thank god massa took me out the jungle" fake militant "black American" hashtag bullshyt that people fell for and allowed for this forum to become a welcoming place for pro-Trump, pro-white cacs and c00ns to say shyt like this.

Folks, including some mods, attached their entire pride into that right wing, anti-immigrant, fascist "movement." So now we have to sit back and pretend like the straight up pro-Trump Uncle Toms taking advantage of it are intellectual thinkers and the arbiters of black pride because "reparations."

I pray for the day we stop being damn insecure and thinking we're obligated to be agreeable to views and political ideologies that openly work against us. Dude is a tiny part of an entire cabal of pro-Trump house nicca conspiracy theorist hotep Toms that should've been banned a long time ago.

bright black

All Star
Daps
I know juelzing when i see it. I stopped watching after the white bytch started juelzing

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The fact there were full fledged european style forts and ports on the coast primarily for slave trading BEFORE colonization is :patrice:
That shows you had complete buy in from some african tribes at the time
There were no countries or nations back then to get approval from but if a tribe or kingdom was continually raiding other tribes to sell them to cacs they are culpable in the atrocity imo
Don't know why some people can't accept the fact that african participation aided cacs in the slave trade, it doesn't absolve cacs of their part. It's just an acceptance of facts. Right today you have african leaders doing fukk shyt and tribes committing genocide against each other, so it's not really that far fetched to me that some tribes were like :camby:to other tribes. These idea of "African unity" is kind of post racial anyway, why would historical enemies give a fukk about each other without this cac made up concept of race?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The notion of the “country” is a European colonial construct and nobody knows that better than Africans.

Its over for the semantics games lil fellow.

That’s obviously not true. Africans had states or countries prior to colonialism which were destroyed by Europeans except for a few notable exceptions (ie Ethiopia).

Sorry my diminutive friend!

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Pretty sure it's because I dont care you guys can fall off the face of the earth and I would not give a fukk because you contribute nothing to the world besides poverty, misery and nasty rude attitudes anyways I will see my way out toodles
Next she'll be asking for us to be genocided. shyt sounds like something lifted from /pol/ or some other backwater board on 4cac. Go read a book.:mjlol:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Pretty sure it's because I dont care you guys can fall off the face of the earth and I would not give a fukk because you contribute nothing to the world besides poverty, misery and nasty rude attitudes anyways I will see my way out toodles

You sound like a KKK member. Is this what the ADOS/FBA movement is all about?
:mjpls:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
That’s obviously not true. Africans had states or countries prior to colonialism which were destroyed by Europeans except for a few notable exceptions (ie Ethiopia).

Sorry my diminutive friend!
Name them and don't give me the name given to the area by Europeans to establish their economic boundaries with each other or Arab names to describe the people they subjugated.

You are well versed in cracker history like most Africans.

I'm a just a Hotep.

Abyssinnia was the very first colonized region of Africa waaaay before the rest of the continent which is why “Ethiopians” today have Khazar noses and they get treated differently than “sub-Saharans.”

You know, the whole Solomon/Sheba story..

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not lying though y'all dont like the truth Africans definitely had a hand in slavery.

That does not absolve cacs but it's the truth.

Man you would have been better off spending the last five years trying to better your life than waiting for reparations to save you.

Don’t waste another five years. You have no plan and no leverage to force reparations here in the U.S, Europe or Africa. It’s better you let go of that hatred and bitterness and move on with your life.

bytch nikka.

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
Yeah, there's a conversation to be had about dumb Africans selling other Africans for mirrors and other rubbish. But at least when the actual trade was abolished, we didn't profit from slavery for another 300 odd years. Truly evil and cunning people.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man you would have been better off spending the last five years trying to better your life than waiting for reparations to save you.

Don’t waste another five years. You have no plan and no leverage to force reparations here in the U.S, Europe or Africa. It’s better you let go of that hatred and bitterness and move on with your life.

bytch nikka.

bytch ass gaslighting tether my life is fine.

No one actually expects reparations from you broke ass fleeing pathetic tethers.