UK says Africans need to pay the diaspora reparations

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You have to forgive him. He probably got caught up in that FBA, ADOS c00n movement looking for pride. Where all they do is repurpose cac talking points for "black Americans." They've been repeating this shyt about no-good Africans starting slavery for years now. And thats when they're not talking about "FBA hairlines, features, and 30% white ancestry." It become so transparent, childish and stupid to see so many black folks believing bullshyt about each other.

Lack of self esteem

Yas

Banned
Daps
Name an African country that exists today that played a hand. Please just one that is the same entity it was back then. I'll give you all the time in the world. Please don't run from this challenge...

If you feel this way you should have no issue identify these people and I would agree with you.

If you you know YOUR history. Some tribes did, NOT countries and even within certain tribes it was only elite families. But I'll let you do some research and tell us who you are going to charge. I think people need to start being challenged to make their ideas practical because being vague and general has created a stupid hostile environment. When you start having to define your own ideas you can face the challenges they come with. Like the fact that you are not serious about what you are suggesting as a realistic undertaking. It's more about spurring banter and feelings
You knew what I meant I really don't give a f about Africans I just would prefer who ever had a hand in slavery pay their part.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So what do they do with the people who were descendants of slave traders that ended up as slaves after another slave trading kingdom got the upper hand on them??? Your ancestors played a part in the fukkery but centuries later you want compensation...:patrice:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sephardic Jews who had recently conquered the Moors in Portugal and Spain, established chattel slavery amongst the natives on their sugarcane plantations in the Carribean and South America.

The British government was the first modern government to outlaw slavery in all of its territories.
This poster is either a Clarence Thomas level superc00n or a cac in digital black face. Why is he still allowed to post here?