Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
One thing I'll give these London cats is that their fashion game is on point.
Because they copy from New York and Chicago, Chicago and NY dudes dress in similar fashions is what I noticed throughout the years. But the U.K. needs the NY type of fit for them to woo walk in to impress their babas.
tenor.gif

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nah.. I'm not even from UK or related anyway, worldwide it's just common knowledge Usa food sucks... :yeshrug: never knew americans dont know that :ohhh: it's kinda funny when i think about it.

nikka don’t even try to save face :mjlol: Even during my time in London, random Londoners I’ve ran into that actually traveled to the States before be gassing up American cuisine way more so than whatever that shyt y’all call over there. They were most especially infatuated with our steaks, burgers, and fried chicken in particular.

Trust me breh, the only thing that the UK got over American food is chocolate and baked sweets and that’s pretty much it if we keeping it a hunnit thou :yeshrug:

SN: UK and European coffee is straight garbage juice...How could y’all drink that decaf shyt moe? :scust:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Menacing ... coming from the U.K.?? Lmaoffff where knife stabbings and spoon scooping, and scooter boosting are threats.

Spoken like a true broke girl(or boi since we know its you ****) who's never traveled anywhere. You a dip set fan right?

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
nikka don’t even try to save face :mjlol: Even during my time in London, random Londoners I’ve ran into that actually traveled to the States before be gassing up American cuisine way more so than whatever that shyt y’all call over there. They were most especially infatuated with our steaks, burgers, and fried chicken in particular.

Trust me breh, the only thing that the UK got over American food is chocolate and baked sweets and that’s pretty much it if we keeping it a hunnit thou :yeshrug:

SN: UK and European coffee is straight garbage juice...How could y’all drink that decaf shyt moe? :scust:
No to mention the foods that immigrants bring to the table. In Queens you can pretty much eat any food from around the world.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
UK made it hot shyt, shytty enough that their own producer, Axl Beats hotlined the fuk out of there and came to New York which proved to be the best decision of his career. People said that he wasting beats on U.K. rappers bc their raps were too generic. Soon as he touched down in New York, he blew the fuk up.

His stock blew the fukk up as soon as he touched down in BK... He know what time is it.