uk drill now biting Brooklyn drill

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
The kids that made those beats could have been from fukking Zimbabwe

They uploaded the beats under names like “Lil Herb/DJ L/drill” beat

I guarantee you if it said “UK/Harlem Spartans/Loski/Fredo type beat” they would have never found them shyts

Brooklyn NEVER bit y’all lol that shyt was news to the rappers that the beats were from UK producers and that y’all rapped drill. Drill music is from America.

but we know that, everyone from uk to bk say they was looking for chief keef or lil herb type beats
i still stand by what i said, we evolved the sound

you have to remember , if 808 melo didnt get some of the london rappers on his beats their would be no pop smoke , the more melo kept feeding uk drill rappers, the more he made beats and the more they got seen , the beat for pop smoke - welcome 2 the party was a digga d type beat :yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:picard:

News paper clipping or you're capping.

Whose cappin? His father was deported back to Jamaica years ago.

Hispanic dude sliced his face in Rikers and his dad got blamed for the incident and his dad was bitter since until the day he coincidentally happen to see the Hispanic chilling while he was driving his car and immediately stopped and went blam on him.

Imma have to ask my homie for the news article cause I don’t even know the specific year.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Menacing ... coming from the U.K.?? Lmaoffff where knife stabbings and spoon scooping, and scooter boosting are threats.

tumblr_mka8142B1d1rv4xb5o1_400.gifv