uk drill now biting Brooklyn drill

Budda

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:
2013:

2016:

:jbhmm:Y’all have no swagger to Jack since you had to clone off New York and Chicago’s
2018:
:dahell::unimpressed:

and had to hop on a New York artist for the added push. Ya welcome.

Chicago was originator but uk been doing this style of rap literally a year after Chief Keef got big.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Because they copy from New York and Chicago, Chicago and NY dudes dress in similar fashions is what I noticed throughout the years. But the U.K. needs the NY type of fit for them to woo walk in to impress their babas.
tenor.gif

No chance London and Paris are the capital of high end fashion.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Dont rate chi or uk drill but uk definitely took the genre and made drill better.
Come on man you lot really think chief keef and all them mumbling guys are good ?
aint listened to brooklyn drill yet.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
This is why im a big advocate of uk musicians STOPPING copying americans.
This is why i dont listen to uk music in general.
And i dont respect our rappers either.
We need to stop following americans

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
nikka don’t even try to save face :mjlol: Even during my time in London, random Londoners I’ve ran into that actually traveled to the States before be gassing up American cuisine way more so than whatever that shyt y’all call over there. They were most especially infatuated with our steaks, burgers, and fried chicken in particular.

Trust me breh, the only thing that the UK got over American food is chocolate and baked sweets and that’s pretty much it if we keeping it a hunnit thou :yeshrug:

SN: UK and European coffee is straight garbage juice...How could y’all drink that decaf shyt moe? :scust:

Never really hear anyone gas up american or british food for that matter.
Neither is anything special.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont rate chi or uk drill but uk definitely took the genre and made drill better.
Come on man you lot really think chief keef and all them mumbling guys are good ?
aint listened to brooklyn drill yet.
@ISO these nikkas still think chief keef is the only drill rapper on earth :heh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
UK lost for copying NY, and NY lost for letting crumpets and tea ass UK copy them