uk drill now biting Brooklyn drill

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
That’s axl, Miko/M1onTheBeat Been doing that and sounded nothing like dj L in the early years
well axl was the only london producer brooklyn rappers even fukked with so youre pretty much proving the NY posters point that they didnt bite anything if youre saying he didnt have a traditional london sound like every other producer from there

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
well axl was the only london producer brooklyn rappers even fukked with so youre pretty much proving the NY posters point that they didnt bite anything if youre saying he didnt have a traditional london sound like every other producer from there
Because only a few producers were getting work. Lol there’s wasn’t a need for axl like that so he was smart to take his talents else where

:mjlol: Brehs coming up with every excuse to julez

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Because only a few producers were getting work. Lol there’s wasn’t a need for axl like that so he was smart to take his talents else where

:mjlol: Brehs coming up with every excuse to julez
u the one juelzing, what does only a few producers getting work have to do with anything?

fact is, the coli told me that london doesnt fukk with axl, and you just told me that axl's sound wasnt what the other london drill producers were doing because his sound was more faithful to the dj l sound

therefore, ny didnt steal from uk drill :umad:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
u the one juelzing, what does only a few producers getting work have to do with anything?

fact is, the coli told me that london doesnt fukk with axl, and you just told me that axl's sound wasnt what the other london drill producers were doing because his sound was more faithful to the dj l sound

therefore, ny didnt steal from uk drill :umad:
axl doesn’t have a sound that’s your problem. You think he sounds any different or more special than the rest of these producers? nikka they all sound the same. By no work I mean rappers literally only go to a few main producers to buy beats and don’t venture out from them, that’s what they mean buy saying they wasn’t fukkin with him. shyt is like a monopoly and what do you do if there’s a monopoly you go elsewhere which is common sense

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Lmao I love this shyt.

fukk them UK fakkits they don’t got the voice for these hot ass beats.

Brooklyn dudes always been known as robbers, theives and take shyt type nikkas.
UK keeps on making it, BK keeps on taking it

:krs:

Big Ben is ova, Big Ben is ova :blessed:

Tea sipping fakkits :umad:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Brooklyn been had drill for years. shyt in 2015 Brownsville rappers like Bam Bino and Curly Savv Dah Dah was blowin up. Stop frontin!

You guys are influenced by and copy NYC hardbody. Your dances are from New York (spinnin diddy boppin and shyt), and your slang too. This Loski cat made a song called Blixky

Now tell me what Blixky gangs are in London? That's Brooklyn shyt! Stop frontin!

and uk drill popped off in 2014 ,your point?

loski is part of a crew with the name harlem in it, its not like we've ever hidden that we are influenced by americans
we took the sound and evolved it

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
and uk drill popped off in 2014 ,your point?

loski is part of a crew with the name harlem in it, its not like we've ever hidden that we are influenced by americans
we took the sound and evolved it
The kids that made those beats could have been from fukking Zimbabwe

They uploaded the beats under names like “Lil Herb/DJ L/drill” beat

I guarantee you if it said “UK/Harlem Spartans/Loski/Fredo type beat” they would have never found them shyts

Brooklyn NEVER bit y’all lol that shyt was news to the rappers that the beats were from UK producers and that y’all rapped drill. Drill music is from America.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Flatbush, East Flatbush and The North a Bronx are more tough than the UK.

My home boys dad whose Jamaican shot a Hispanic nikka 15 times in front of his wife and kids.

How many Jamaicans in the UK have done that? 0.

Only Jamaicans who are not tough emigrate to the UK because they are not tough.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flatbush, East Flatbush and The North a Bronx are more tough than the UK.

My home boys dad whose Jamaican shot a Hispanic nikka 15 times in front of his wife and kids.

How many Jamaicans in the UK have done that? 0.

Only Jamaicans who are not tough emigrate to the UK because they are not tough.
we have the shower posse over here