WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dwillhuh:
Idk where drill started, or care,
But Americans saying uk is soft and has horrible food :russ:
Americans has the worst food in the world, your whole taste is industried and fukked up.
Oh our fault for not having clotted cream, scones with jam, beans, blood sausage, krimpets, and fish/chips for a one course breakfast-wagwan here
:scust:
full-english-7355w.jpg

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Idk where drill started, or care,
But Americans saying uk is soft and has horrible food :russ:
Americans have the worst food in the world, your whole taste is industried and fukked up. I feel sorry for you for not knowing how something real tastes, or anything not made from corn

A child’s feelings got hurt today y’all :mjlol:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UK made it hot shyt, shytty enough that their own producer, Axl Beats hotlined the fuk out of there and came to New York which proved to be the best decision of his career. People said that he wasting beats on U.K. rappers bc their raps were too generic. Soon as he touched down in New York, he blew the fuk up.
:mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
U hipp, my mans got a song wit Bizzy
His Big Drip Remix>>>>> he doing his thing tell these nikkas to struxture up .
:salute:Oh word?? This one??

gotta rep for the bros. I’m dead at how grown they sound now from seeing them when they were younger. They found their lane, just need to focus.

MIC Que

Pro
Daps
Reppin
7200 DM[V]
:salute:Oh word?? This one??

gotta rep for the bros. I’m dead at how grown they sound now from seeing them when they were younger. They found their lane, just need to focus.
:blessed: This it. We don’t even play the original. Bro was locked with him he came back to the dmv started putting us all on. Bizzy be showing love back too so it’s all love he even came down here to shoot a video wit the homie. I missed that shyt tho kuz i was on some other shyt . He definitely talented tho and he’s versatile enough where he doesn’t have to just rap on drill beats he can kill other types of production too .