UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, isn't as popular as he could be due to racism -Joe Rogan

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're acting oblivious, and you need to take a look at the audiences next time you watch a boxing match and a ufc match. Its' clear as day, but you have your head in the sand. You're also dodging everything else i'm posting and still focusing on some attempt to get numerical data, because you know I don't have that sort of thing handy, but you're stuck on it. Look at the audiences.

And stop dodging and answer this question:
Do you honestly think racist white people aren't turned off by boxing because of all the black and latino fighters, but are into ufc because of all the white fighters? Stop dodging by focusing on semantics.

then this one:
Most boxing fans are latino/black/euros. The vast majority of ufc/mma fans are white...you think that's all coincidence?

And finally this one:
you're purposely acting oblivious because you don't want to admit the truth-which begs the question, are you white?

The only thing I will answer is no I am not white, the rest of your argument is idiotic, you state you do not have any data at hand yet you proceed to make 'factual statements' :camby:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The only thing I will answer is no I am not white, the rest of your argument is idiotic, you state you do not have any data at hand yet you proceed to make 'factual statements' :camby:

It's common fukking sense, look at the audiences. Have you not noticed all the blacks and latinos in the boxing audiences? But you look at the ufc audiences and it's mostly white...if you haven't noticed that shyt you're blind. Look at websites like sherdog, all the cacs on there? Compared to boxingscene? Shiieett.

Damn man you're a simple minded ass dude, can't see shyt unless it's spelled out remedially for you.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:camby:

Jones is corny, arrogant in an unfunny way, eye pokes all the time, and has become a bit boring. Why would people embrace him? He isn't likeable. You don't hear people saying shyt about Anderson Silva's popularity. (And if we're playing the "he's not American black card, then remember Rashad-Rampage did a million buys.)

Joe's looking for another excuse as to why UFC's buyrates are dropping.

Like racists don't buy Mayweather fights :smugdraper:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Some of this is true. It's not a coincidence that the decline in UFC popularity happened at the same time that non-white (black and Brazilian) fighters became dominant.
Anderson was one of their biggest draws.

UFC's decline happened because of oversaturation, and lack of stars. Plus Brock got sick, and took all those PPV buys with him

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i love jones as a fighter, very committed and very talented

when he talks he has no charisma which i dont really care about but he tries to hard to compensate with lame jokes.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course he got some boos he was facing an MMA legend. Even then the cheers far outweighed the boos. Bones is hated for being corky a la Cormier . For example when he said Gus didn't deserve a rematch even though he sent him to the hospital. Fight dodging is absolutely hated by the MMA community. It really started when he sonned Rashad and told him that if he wins, he's coming for that belt. A huuuge no no in combat sports if it's not a tournament since they're in th same camp. Even Floyd said he would never fight Broner.

Jones has been getting boed ever since he fought for the belt, you chose to to ignore it

Gus didn't deserve the rematch because he lost 3 rounds to 5, Gus was almost KO'd in the 4th, and ran the entire 5th round

when I first watched the fight I thought Gus won, because Jones never been so dominated it just seemed odd, bu after watching the fight again, he easily won, he only clearly lost the 1st round

the Sonnen fight si when teh whites really showed how they feel about jones

like I said out of Jon's own mouth he's been getting boo'd since he won the belt, why would he lie about that

ignore if you want the truth is truth

if it was unfounded Rogan would never have brought up because it wouldn't be a reason

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jones has been getting boed ever since he fought for the belt, you chose to to ignore it

Gus didn't deserve the rematch because he lost 3 rounds to 5, Gus was almost KO'd in the 4th, and ran the entire 5th round

when I first watched the fight I thought Gus won, because Jones never been so dominated it just seemed odd, bu after watching the fight again, he easily won, he only clearly lost the 1st round

the Sonnen fight si when teh whites really showed how they feel about jones

like I said out of Jon's own mouth he's been getting boo'd since he won the belt, why would he lie about that

ignore if you want the truth is truth

if it was unfounded Rogan would never have brought up because it wouldn't be a reason
Since he won the belt? I thought it was always :childplease: Keep moving the goal posts breh. Rogan brought it up because he's a company man. He capes for all of the champs because it's his job. Plenty of posters posted why Jones is hated. Please prove how his hatred is primarily racially motivated, because all you're saying are speculated semantics.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dead serious

what cocky shyt are you talking about

please give me examples, and please don't say he danced in the ring

Yea, cause 90% of our observation of Silva is NOT when he's in the ring. It's when he's at a restaurant, gas station, convenient store, DMV.

:beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since he won the belt? I thought it was always :childplease: Keep moving the goal posts breh. Rogan brought it up because he's a company man. He capes for all of the champs because it's his job. Plenty of posters posted why Jones is hated. Please prove how his hatred is primarily racially motivated, because all you're saying are speculated semantics.

Shut up white boy, semantics, your fukking under develop cave man frontal lobe is so easy to predict

how am I moving the goal boast, he's been champ the majority of his career in the UFC fukk boy

They've hated every black champ, even rampage, which is why he got robbed agianst forrest

UFC started of white, than the champs start turning black, and they got mad

jon jones is hated simply because he's black

he's done absolutely nothing to warrant it so yo tell e

If it's not racial motivated, then what is it

WHAT IS THE REASON

give me teh reason NOBODY HAS DONE THAT YET

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, cause 90% of our observation of Silva is NOT when he's in the ring. It's when he's at a restaurant, gas station, convenient store, DMV.

:beli:

Exactly so why hate him and not Conner Mcgregor, and Chael Sonnen

Silva clowned three times in his career and he was hated way before those incidents

tell why

he's hated, I don't understand

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Shut up white boy, semantics, your fukking under develop cave man frontal lobe is so easy to predict

how am I moving the goal boast, he's been champ the majority of his career in the UFC fukk boy

They've hated every black champ, even rampage, which is why he got robbed agianst forrest

UFC started of white, than the champs start turning black, and they got mad

jon jones is hated simply because he's black

he's done absolutely nothing to warrant it so yo tell e

If it's not racial motivated, then what is it

WHAT IS THE REASON

give me teh reason NOBODY HAS DONE THAT YET
White boy? :heh: Someone caught feelings

He didn't win his title until his 8th UFC fight :camby: WHen did you start watching MMA? :patrice:

Again, Rampage was one of the most popular Pride and UFC champs ever, the champs have been black for a long time

And you saying that Jones' hate is speculation when you have no proof. That's the definition of speculation.

He absolutely has reason for people to hate him. All you have to do is look at how he sonned Rashad (a black man by the way)

I've posted on Sherdog for years, and saw fighters of all races get hated on and loved.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
White boy? :heh: Someone caught feelings

He didn't win his title until his 8th UFC fight :camby: WHen did you start watching MMA? :patrice:

Again, Rampage was one of the most popular Pride and UFC champs ever, the champs have been black for a long time

And you saying that Jones' hate is speculation when you have no proof. That's the definition of speculation.

He absolutely has reason for people to hate him. All you have to do is look at how he sonned Rashad (a black man by the way)

I've posted on Sherdog for years, and saw fighters of all races get hated on and loved.

nikka how long DID YOU START WATCHING MMA

Jon Jones was already 6-0 when he joined the UFC

he has had more tittle fights than regular fights

Rampage awas not popular in the UFC he was opular in pride

Rampage was boo'd too in the UFC, what the fukk are you talking about, rampage was loved in the pride

How did he son Rashad lol

What's the reason to Hate Jon, tell me in simply words WHAT IS IT