UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, isn't as popular as he could be due to racism -Joe Rogan

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not dodging anything, just amazed at your inability to communicate. I'm still waiting for YOU to show ME proof white males prefer MMA to Boxing. Not straw man, actual data, with numbers and shyt like that

As per your request:

The Sports Business Journal reported on an annual survey which tracked the habits of avid fans of boxing, MMA and professional wrestling. The Scarborough survey polled more than 200,000 residents over the age of 18 in 77 of the country’s biggest markets to find out how avid fans are to their particular sport.

The survey determined that of the 48.4% of the U.S. male population, the UFC (74.6% of males polled) is most popular of the three sports among males with boxing a close second (72.4%) and then WWE (62.8%). However, women (52.6% of the female population) preferred boxing over the UFC with the WWE third.

As one might expect, the UFC did well with ages 18-44 while boxing was more popular among 30-44 year olds. WWE did the best with baby boomers 30-44 years old. But, this does not jive with the polling numbers which state that 51.7% of those WWE fans polled have no children.

Education

Most educated fans of the three sports? Its the UFC with 48.5% (of the 55% of the average U.S. population) stated they attended college. However, more boxing fans attended post-graduate school and/or received a post-graduate degree than both the UFC or WWE fans.

Ethnicity

Spanish/Hispanics favor boxing over the WWE and the UFC. African Americans favor the UFC the least over the three combat sports.

Boxing is big among Spanish and Hispanics due to the many boxing stars in the numerous divisions. One need only see that the big PPVs each year occur Cinco de Mayo (May) weekend and Mexican Independence Day (September).

Household Incomes

18% (of the 20% of the average U.S. population) of UFC fans have household incomes between $100,000 and $249,000. The bulk of its fans, 81% (of the average U.S. population), make between $25,000 and $34,999.

Markets

According to the Scarborough survey, 5.3% of the U.S. population indicated that they are avid fans of boxing. 5.1% are avid UFC fans while 3.7% are WWE fans.

Top 3 Markets for the UFC

1) Honolulu, Hawaii

2) Bakersfield, California,

3) El Paso, Texas

Las Vegas ranked 9th for the UFC and 8th in Boxing. El Paso also ranked second in Boxing markets.

Harlingen-McAllen, Texas ranked first as the top Boxing market and second in WWE’s top market. Little Rock, Arkansas ranked first as the WWE’s top market.

Payout Perspective:

The survey does not really have anything too surprising. The UFC fan base is mainly comprised of the younger demographic while boxing skews to the older generation. This can be attributed to the fact that many grew up with boxing on television. One also may look to the fact that ethnicity plays a big role with boxing fans. Boxing fans are fans of certain fighters because of their ethnicity. One can look to Manny Pacquiao as a recent example of nation pride from many Filipinos. Juan Manuel Marquez and Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr. are examples of Mexican fighters that have drawn interest due in part to their heritage.

As for markets, its interesting that Honolulu, Hawaii is the top UFC market among markets polled. This has to be attributed to the big following of BJ Penn. Also,Texas appears to be a focal point for Fight Sports as El Paso and Harlingen-McAllen are at the top of the list when it comes to avid fans of the sports.

One of the more interesting takeaways is that Boxing and the UFC are still neck and neck in fan popularity. Yes, its not a competition between the two but its interesting to note that boxing and the UFC both had 19 telecasts over 1 million viewers in 2012. Boxing had 2 network telecasts over the 1 million mark while all 4 of the UFC on Fox network events went over 1 million viewers.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikka how long DID YOU START WATCHING MMA

Jon Jones was already 6-0 when he joined the UFC

he has had more tittle fights than regular fights

Rampage awas not popular in the UFC he was opular in pride

Rampage was boo'd too in the UFC, what the fukk are you talking about, rampage was loved in the pride

How did he son Rashad lol

What's the reason to Hate Jon, tell me in simply words WHAT IS IT
What's the point of bringing up his pre-UFC career? No one knew who was at that point.

I already said it. Him and Rashad were in Greg Jackson's camp together. Rashad got the belt and the code in combat sports is that you don't challenge a dude you train with, period. But Jones said fukk it, I'm coming for Rashad. You don't that. Floyd said he'll never fight Broner and Silva said he'll never fight Machida. And Jones shyt on all of that. I don't disagree that Jones won the fight against Gus, but to shake off a rematch? That's a p*ssy move, especially after he out you in a hospital and got you looking like pumpkin head. He's also corny, and has no charisma. He's just not likeable. Just Google it. People give their reasons and you really can't argue with them.

Let's just agree to disagree breh. We will never see eye to eye.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the point of bringing up his pre-UFC career? No one knew who was at that point.

I already said it. Him and Rashad were in Greg Jackson's camp together. Rashad got the belt and the code in combat sports is that you don't challenge a dude you train with, period. But Jones said fukk it, I'm coming for Rashad. You don't that. Floyd said he'll never fight Broner and Silva said he'll never fight Machida. And Jones shyt on all of that. I don't disagree that Jones won the fight against Gus, but to shake off a rematch? That's a p*ssy move, especially after he out you in a hospital and got you looking like pumpkin head. He's also corny, and has no charisma. He's just not likeable. Just Google it. People give their reasons and you really can't argue with them.

You dodging the question

jons didn't even fight rashad for the belt, rashad fought him the belt, it's not relevant, nobody cares about that, what fakkit would actually harbor hate for someone they don't know because of tha

Floyd is old enough to be Broner's father, if Broner didn't get KO'd by Maidana he would be in line to fight Floyd and they would've fought probably floyd's last fight

but it doesn't matter broner lost is not relevnt

He's corny? so is 90 percent of the UFC

He has no charmisa neither does 99 percent of the UFC

He's JUST NOT LIKEABLE

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA

thats it

see, thats what I'm talking about

Just call him a ****** and get it over with

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You dodging the question

jons didn't even fight rashad for the belt, rashad fought him the belt, it's not relevant, nobody cares about that, what fakkit would actually harbor hate for someone they don't know because of tha

Floyd is old enough to be Broner's father, if Broner didn't get KO'd by Maidana he would be in line to fight Floyd and they would've fought probably floyd's last fight

but it doesn't matter broner lost is not relevnt

He's corny? so is 90 percent of the UFC

He has no charmisa neither does 99 percent of the UFC

He's JUST NOT LIKEABLE

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA

thats it

see, thats what I'm talking about

Just call him a ****** and get it over with
Where's your proof breh? :sas2: As a black man (IDGAF if you think I'm white) who stanned Rampage and hated Rashad, I can't stand bones Jones. Until you can proved it's based on race, all your bullshyt is speculation. Bububububu it has to be racism :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's your proof breh? :sas2: As a black man (IDGAF if you think I'm white) who stanned Rampage and hated Rashad, I can't stand bones Jones. Until you can proved it's based on race, all your bullshyt is speculation. Bububububu it has to be racism :rudy:

Why can't you stand him?

That's ask is why?

There's no logical reason or basis

just tell me why

you have avoided this the whole time

they use code words, Jon Jones literally describe by these cacs the same why the republicans do Obama, and they are nothing alike

lol

if you was black you would know that

and you wouldn't have to keep saying you were black

who does that?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why can't you stand him?

That's ask is why?

There's no logical reason or basis

just tell me why

you have avoided this the whole time

they use code words, Jon Jones literally describe by these cacs the same why the republicans do Obama, and they are nothing alike

lol

if you was black you would know that

and you wouldn't have to keep saying you were black

who does that?
One who emphasizes his race to make a point :beli:

I hate Jones because he beat my FOAT Rampage twice to be perfectly honest. I hate him because he put Rampage out to pasture. Period. That is a logical reason.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One who emphasizes his race to make a point :beli:

I hate Jones because he beat my FOAT Rampage twice to be perfectly honest. I hate him because he put Rampage out to pasture. Period. That is a logical reason.
hes been done before jones got to him

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Joe Rogan was like a brother to Dave Chappelle and he grew up watching black comedy and called lotta cacs out on their BS. He called out Carlos Mencia and other popular comedians for biting Pryor and Cosby and getting away with it. DUde's a G and he always tries to call out UFC fans who like Chael so I m not surprised here at all. I m shocked Dana ain't fired him yet
:stopitslime:

He is inconsistent. He also believes black athleticism is due to slavery
Watch the podcast about his good buddy Anthony Cumia and let me know if you feel the same

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
White MMA fans generally hate black fighters that show alot of swagger and confidence. I noticed all this whenever I lurked on Sherdog and mmajunkie, nothing but cacs bad mouthing how cocky and fake Jones/Silva are. They shyt on Benson's Christianity, used to shyt on Evans and Gulliard pretty hard when they were still relevant too. Rampage only gets love now because he's a walking stereotype and likes to beef with black fighters. Cormier is only getting cheered because he's going against Jones. Evans didn't become likeable until he fought Jones and he was hated for knocking out they hero Chuck Liddell for years.

When Silva broke his leg in the fight with Weidman, the reaction on mma forums were disgusting. Cacs were rejoicing, laughing, cracking jokes, posting memes like it was one big party. No compassion. They supported Sonnen who was a cheater, drug taker, criminal, racist and loud mouth who talked his way into always getting high profile fights ahead of those who were more deserving.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm not buying it. Rampage is one of the most popular fighters in MMA history and he's a straight goon. Cormier is getting popular as well. Sonnen is liked because he's always respectful after fights and admits he put on an act. He also got killed after getting busted for peds. Bones is hated because he's an unlikeable ass hole.

Rampage acting like a goon didnt mean much bc he wasn't a real threat to take over the sport. The difference is, nobody can seem to beat Jon Jones.

Add o the fact that he's cocky, well-spoken, and married or was to a white woman and alot of white UFC fans probably don't like him.