UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, isn't as popular as he could be due to racism -Joe Rogan

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So words are the only way a person can display cockiness :dwillhuh:

So he did not taunt Wiedman?

You still haven't answered the question, I rest my case

How did he taunt Weidman, tell him to bring it on, you see that in countless fights, but silva was way before that, this man was boo'd during some of his greatest performances

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You still haven't answered the question, I rest my case

How did he taunt Weidman, tell him to bring it on, you see that in countless fights, but silva was way before that, this man was boo'd during some of his greatest performances

ScreenShot2013-07-15at8.14.51PMcopy_crop_north.jpg

I thought I was a Silva stan but you..............:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ScreenShot2013-07-15at8.14.51PMcopy_crop_north.jpg

I thought I was a Silva stan but you..............:lupe:

Are you serious man?

once again, is his really a reason to be disliked

countless other fighters do the same

thing, this is one example after years of being hated, and you can only point something that happened his last fight

you see how silly you lol

and how come is okay for Mcgregor and Chael Sonnen to be a$$holes, but everytime time Silva is talked about, it's his character thats attacked

you're a fukking clown

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you serious man?

once again, is his really a reason to be disliked

countless other fighters do the same

thing, this is one example after years of being hated, and you can only point something that happened his last fight

you see how silly you lol

and how come is okay for Mcgregor and Chael Sonnen to be a$$holes, but everytime time Silva is talked about, it's his character thats attacked

you're a fukking clown

You back tracking like a bytch, you asked me to provide an example of taunting and I did, fukk out of here stanley

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You back tracking like a bytch, you asked me to provide an example of taunting and I did, fukk out of here stanley

No p*ssy, I told you to explain to me how he is cocky, you still haven't done it

Fighters taunt each other all the time, you will see it on every card, so why is a problem when silva does it

What made up Silva so unlikable

this way before weidman was ever in the picture

you jumping through hoops

you can't explain yourself

white people love nick diaz and he done started brawls in the cage

once again Mcgregor is ten times worst than Silva, none of those feelings are to ward shim

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And people are saying that Silva didn't show fighters up? :rudy: Did you see Weidman/Silva 1??? Silva/Meia? Silva/Sonnen? Silva vs Griffin?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And people are saying that Silva didn't show fighters up? :rudy: Did you see Weidman/Silva 1??? Silva/Meia? Silva/Sonnen? Silva vs Griffin?

So because he beat Griffen easy, he showed him up? Is that what youre suppose to do

He lost to Weidman how did he show him up he got KO'd

How did he show up Sonnen

Sonnen was talkings hit about the man's family and country, but its alright because its all white

jusy say is cool for white fighters to be cocky, not cool when black fighters look cocky while performing

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So because he beat Griffen easy, he showed him up? Is that what youre suppose to do

He lost to Weidman how did he show him up he got KO'd

How did he show up Sonnen

Sonnen was talkings hit about the man's family and country, but its alright because its all white

jusy say is cool for white fighters to be cocky, not cool when black fighters look cocky while performing
LOL so people didn't hate Brock Lesnar?? Nick Diaz?? for being cocky?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL so people didn't hate Brock Lesnar?? Nick Diaz?? for being cocky?

No

They fans love both of them white fans that is

some message baords nerds didn't like brock because he came from wresting

brock is cocky in the sense like any other athlete,

Frank Mir is cocky

Daniel Cormier is the cocky, and if he ever gets the Belt, the fans will turn on him too

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No

They fans love both of them white fans that is
:rudy: Lesnar ia arguably the most hated fighter in MMA. You clearly don't know don't know MMA fans. Ronda Rousey is the most hated MMA fighter at the moment because all she does is talk shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: Lesnar ia arguably the most hated fighter in MMA. You clearly don't know don't know MMA fans. Ronda Rousey is the most hated MMA fighter at the moment because all she does is talk shyt.

Brock Lesner isn't even relevant in MMA anymore, what are you talking about, you don't know shyt

Rondy Rousey is not hated

you oobviously must be white because you don't understand

go look at any anderson silva video on youtube and look at the comments

go to any MMA message board look at the comments

I'm done, yall just want to see it

Joe Rogan just stated the obvious

Jon Jones was boo'd except when he fought Glover in Baltimor because of his brother playing for the ravens, and he did nothing he never showed up in the cage ever

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Brock Lesner isn't even relevant in MMA anymore, what are you talking about, you don't know shyt

Rondy Rousey is not hated

you oobviously must be white because you don't understand

go look at any anderson silva video on youtube and look at the comments

go to any MMA message board look at the comments

I'm done, yall just want to see it

Joe Rogan just stated the obvious

Jon Jones was boo'd except when he fought Glover in Baltimor because of his brother playing for the ravens, and he did nothing he never showed up in the cage ever
I meant to say MMA history and no I'm not white. I post on Sherdog and know how much vitriol Doggers have against white fighters to know that the reason Jon Jones isn't because he's black, it's because he a pompous fight dodger. That's why I literally laughed out when I read Rogan's comment. Bisping was hated so much that his KO by Henderson, shut down Sherdog for hours.
And people don't hate Rond Rousey??? :rudy:Mind you this is early in her career.
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f44/lonely-ronda-rousey-fan-war-bus-2619993/

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I like what I'm seeing, UFC for white fighters only. The blacks can go to boxing.

Just to support this cause I'm betting against John Jones in his next fight, and supporting a fighter all white people can get behind, the French fighter Daniel Cormier.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant to say MMA history and no I'm not white. I post on Sherdog and know how much vitriol Doggers have against white fighters to know that the reason Jon Jones isn't because he's black, it's because he a pompous fight dodger. That's why I literally laughed out when I read Rogan's comment. Bisping was hated so much that his KO by Henderson, shut down Sherdog for hours.
And people don't hate Rond Rousey??? :rudy:Mind you this is early in her career.
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f44/lonely-ronda-rousey-fan-war-bus-2619993/

Rhonda Rousey is a bytch tho, once again Silva doesn't behave like Rhonda outside of the cage

and Rhonda still isn't disliked, she still is a fan favorite, once again she's a woman
so those virgin's a sherdog wanna hate anyway

fans like Silva now, because he lost