UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, isn't as popular as he could be due to racism -Joe Rogan

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Rhonda Rousey is a bytch tho, once again Silva doesn't behave like Rhonda outside of the cage

and Rhonda still isn't disliked, she still is a fan favorite

fans like Silva now, because he lost
That's my point breh. :snoop: She's a bytch, not a white or black bytch, just a bytch. And that's why more people hate her.

:dwillhuh: You're gonna say she's a fan favorite after I showed a clear poll saying the contrary. She's a huge draw yes, but a fan favorite? :comeon:

Last edited:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
@Roid Jones

If you don't think race plays into this at all, then why aren't white guys into boxing? Why are they all into ufc/mma?

I'l tell you why, because they don't like seeing all these black men and latino men dominating. They flock to all that ufc shyt because it's mostly white, and if you don't think a lot of redneck/racist white dudes aren't fans of ufc because of it, then you're naive.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Roid Jones

If you don't think race plays into this at all, then why aren't white guys into boxing? Why are they all into ufc/mma?

I'l tell you why, because they don't like seeing all these black men and latino men dominating. They flock to all that ufc shyt because it's mostly white, and if you don't think a lot of redneck/racist white dudes aren't fans of ufc because of it, then you're naive.

:why:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

Yes, answer that question.

Also, what you don't seem to understand is that white people like watching stereotypical blacks because it validates the thoughts they have on blacks. (why do you think they like worldstar so much?) When they see a non stereotypical black person who is successful and doesn't skin and grin and kiss their ass, it they hate you for it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's my point breh. :snoop: She's a bytch, not a white or black bytch, just a bytch. And that's why more people hate her.

:dwillhuh: You're gonna say she's a fan favorite after I showed a clear poll saying the contrary. She's a huge draw yes, but a fan favorite? :comeon:

Silva and jon Jones do not present themselves anywhere near that fashion

Rhonda Rousey is a bytch to people, they don't hate her for what she does is a cage
and once again, but she's not hated

Jon Jones, was hated for no damn reason, he been getting boo'd his whole career

Silva put on great performances and was hated on because he couldn't even speak english lol

they will find any excuse

but we all know what he reaosn is

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, answer that question.

Also, what you don't seem to understand is that white people like watching stereotypical blacks because it validates the thoughts they have on blacks. (why do you think they like worldstar so much?) When they see a non stereotypical black person who is successful and doesn't skin and grin and kiss their ass, it they hate you for it.

So there are no white male boxing fans, every white male is a MMA fan............:mindblown:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So there are no white male boxing fans, every what male is a MMA fan............:mindblown:

OK I see you need everything explicitly stated to you, because you can't take a hint or read in between the lines. Most boxing fans are latino/black/euros. The vast majority of ufc/mma fans are white...you think that's all coincidence?

Especially since boxing has been around long before ufc, and many white fans flocked to ufc.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Silva and jon Jones do not present themselves anywhere near that fashion

Rhonda Rousey is a bytch to people, they don't hate her for what she does is a cage
and once again, but she's not hated

Jon Jones, was hated for no damn reason, he been getting boo'd his whole career

Silva put on great performances and was hated on because he couldn't even speak english lol

they will find any excuse

but we all know what he reaosn is
Bones isn't hated for his act in the cage either breh :rudy: This is how I know you don't watch MMA. Bones was getting booed his whole career???

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anderson Silva gets boo'd just like Jon Jones and rashad

where have you been

they say the same things about all of them cocky, bad attitude, disrespectful, about silva, jones, and rashad

you don't see that shyt

chael sonnen is a cheater and bum, and says disrespectful shyt, but they love him

mcgregory is like a wwe heel in full a fact and they love him, they didn't say his cocky and disrespectful

if you don't see it for it is you are in denial or a complete fool
yea. chael sonnen is a fukkin a$$hole

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OK I see you need everything explicitly stated to you, because you can't take a hint or read in between the lines. Most boxing fans are latino/black/euros. The vast majority of ufc/mma fans are white...you think that's all coincidence?

''why aren't white guys into boxing? Why are they all into ufc/mma?''

What lines am I supposed to be reading between? Your statement CLEARLY says there are NO white male boxing fans, nada, zero etc etc, do you have any proof to back this up?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bones isn't hated for his act in the cage either breh :rudy: This is how I know you don't watch MMA. Bones was getting booed his whole career???

What is Bones hated for then?

Also people were sceaming and booing that clip, Jon Jones always say he gets boo'd and compared himself to mayweather, saying people might start warming up to him after his career is over

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
''why aren't white guys into boxing? Why are they all into ufc/mma?''

What lines am I supposed to be reading between? Your statement CLEARLY says there are NO white male boxing fans, nada, zero etc tec, do you have any proof to back this up?

Holy shyt dude you're focusing on all the wrong things here. And you're falling for the okey doke because of it, unless you're purposely acting oblivious because you don't want to admit the truth-which begs the question, are you white?

Do you honestly think racist white people aren't turned off by boxing because of all the black and latino fighters, but are into ufc because of all the white fighters? Stop dodging by focusing on semantics.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt dude you're focusing on all the wrong things here. And you're falling for the okey doke because of it, unless you're purposely acting oblivious because you don't want to admit the truth-which begs the question, are you white?

Do you honestly think racist white people aren't turned off by boxing because of all the black and latino fighters, but are into ufc because of all the white fighters? Stop dodging by focusing on semantics.

I'm not dodging anything, just amazed at your inability to communicate. I'm still waiting for YOU to show ME proof white males prefer MMA to Boxing. Not straw man, actual data, with numbers and shyt like that

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What is Bones hated for then?

Also people were sceaming and booing that clip, Jon Jones always say he gets boo'd and compared himself to mayweather, saying people might start warming up to him after his career is over
Of course he got some boos he was facing an MMA legend. Even then the cheers far outweighed the boos. Bones is hated for being corky a la Cormier . For example when he said Gus didn't deserve a rematch even though he sent him to the hospital. Fight dodging is absolutely hated by the MMA community. It really started when he sonned Rashad and told him that if he wins, he's coming for that belt. A huuuge no no in combat sports if it's not a tournament since they're in th same camp. Even Floyd said he would never fight Broner.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm not dodging anything, just amazed at your inability to communicate. I'm still waiting for YOU to show ME proof white males prefer MMA to Boxing. Not straw man, actual data, with numbers and shyt like that

You're acting oblivious, and you need to take a look at the audiences next time you watch a boxing match and a ufc match. Its' clear as day, but you have your head in the sand. You're also dodging everything else i'm posting and still focusing on some attempt to get numerical data, because you know I don't have that sort of thing handy, but you're stuck on it. Look at the audiences.

And stop dodging and answer this question:

then this one:
Most boxing fans are latino/black/euros. The vast majority of ufc/mma fans are white...you think that's all coincidence?

And finally this one:
you're purposely acting oblivious because you don't want to admit the truth-which begs the question, are you white?