UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, isn't as popular as he could be due to racism -Joe Rogan

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bull-shyt, the frat crowds loved Silva and he doesn't even speak English. People just don't like Jones, fans need to stop making excuses.
Joe Rogan is right...

I was at Boston Pizza near McMaster University (Hamilton, Ontario) for Silva vs Sonnen 2, and I witnessed a white people be VERY SAD when Silva locked that triangle...

One white dude even tried to fight a black guy who was jumping and screaming after Silva one...It was Black vs White fight...White dudes were RIDING Sonnen hard that night...

I think Joe Rogan is right...A black guy will just never be as successful...If Michael Jordan was white....hahahahaha....He would OWN THE WORLD...

That white skin takes you to that EXTRA level...

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Then why is Anderson Silva so popular?

Let's not act like whites across the nation didn't jump for joy when Weidmen "beat" him. Boston through a city wide block party, that Dana White commented on, the night Silva lost.

And Silva was CONSTANTLY criticized for his "personality" the entire run.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Joe Rogan is right...

I was at Boston Pizza near McMaster University (Hamilton, Ontario) for Silva vs Sonnen 2, and I witnessed a white people be VERY SAD when Silva locked that triangle...

One white dude even tried to fight a black guy who was jumping and screaming after Silva one...It was Black vs White fight...White dudes were RIDING Sonnen hard that night...

I think Joe Rogan is right...A black guy will just never be as successful...If Michael Jordan was white....hahahahaha....He would OWN THE WORLD...

That white skin takes you to that EXTRA level...

lol I got a similar story. I was watching Silvs/Sonnen 2 at Show Me's in Kentucky with 3 of my boys and a white guy that has knowledge on mma. As the fight is coming to end when Silva is whooping Sonnen ass, my homeboy jumps outta his seat and starts going crazy cheering for Silva. This fat white guy turns around and gives him the death look, but homie ain't paying no mind. Then his biker crew started looking at us with such hatred, that you can feel the intensity in the room, but they didn't say shyt. I could tell they wanted to say something slick to us, but they just turnt around, sat there and watched Silva's post fight celebration. With silence lol

I wished I would had recorded this shyt....It was priceless :banderas:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
LOL so people didn't hate Brock Lesnar?? Nick Diaz?? for being cocky?

No

They fans love both of them white fans that is

LL

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I kinda agree him. I don't think it's only white people that's racist, it goes for other race as well that watch UFC.

It's the same question I asked other people that hates Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Jon Jones, Usain Blot. But yeah allot of people that are UFC fans hates the guy for no reason. He's humble, gifted, is a athletic freak, yet people hates him. I still don't know why people hates LBJ, the man is also humble. Besides his national tv stunt he made, it wasn't the right decision (business wise), but he did donate allot of money to the boys and girls club. Racist people just don't want to see a humble, educated, black man succeed in this world. That goes for our black people as well. :yeshrug::ld:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
They shyt on everyone. Sherdog isn't the end all of fans, shut the phuck up
They shyt on fighters of color the most, using all sorts of bias and obvious double standards. They also call him the same shyt they call other black fighters, cocky, arrogant, classless, etc. Might as well call him an uppity nigra while they're at it. Also, I've seen in person watching fights in sports bars white fans get real tight watching him win so how about you shut the fukk up CAC:stopitslime:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
How is Silva not black?:wtf:

I guess Fabio Maldonado isn't white, by that logic:camby:

If Jones was white, american mma fans would dikk ride him to the end of time
dana white desperate for white mma champs.. i bet he was so happy when weidman smashed silva

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
And they probably hate him for this too

jon-jones-fiance-jessie-moses-daughters.jpg

:mjpls:

I could understand you wanting to marry white, but why WHITE TRASH :mindblown: Bish look like she got back from churning butter. When the average Coli brehs pullin' better lookin' bishes than championship UFC fighters, something is seriously wrong.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I could understand you wanting to marry white, but why WHITE TRASH :mindblown: Bish look like she got back from churning butter. When the average Coli brehs pullin' better lookin' bishes than championship UFC fighters, something is seriously wrong.

Ol girl looks dead ass on Dirk Novitzski :dead:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Bull-shyt, the frat crowds loved Silva and he doesn't even speak English. People just don't like Jones, fans need to stop making excuses.

You don't get it. Barely speaking English or coming across as dumb gives you a pass among cacs in Amerikkka because you arr not seen as a threat. Its why Sammy Sosa and David Ortiz (dis iz my shytty) got so much love and Barry Bonds was always hated on outside of SF. Its the reason why cacs started liking Ali once he couldn't communicate. Hard to come across as an uppity negro when you have a hard time communicating with a cac fanbase.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
GSP is hated for being a non-finisher, he just gets a lot of buys because he is literally the poster child in Canada. I remember when I lived there, Rogers advertised his fights all over cable, canadians love pay per view, so when their country's icon fights, they buy. They have far more money than brazilians who typically dont have the same 'cable set up' as canadians. unless its soccer brazilians arent forking over funds like that for Silva.

Silva and Rampage are some what loved because they're from the pride days. No one really gets hate if they come from the old school. They're considered one of the legends, think about it, who gets hate from that era? hardly anyone. Mark Coleman can come back and the MMA fan boys would love it. These fighters will always have a special place for the hardcore fans, so Silva being a Chute fighter, he won't get 100% of hate. Jones is a new schooler, black american, and has a clear advantage over everyone. That doesn't sit well with cacs. Plus he DOES have a smug smile, lets not even front like he doesn't. :pachaha: