UFC fighter gets into brawl and gets knocked out by a 2x4

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Jack Johnson would get taken down and submitted by Royce Gracie in UFC 1 im sorry.

:gladbron:

:childplease:

:mjpshh:

Your knowledge of boxers of the past is lacking friend. The ring magazine used to be a boxing and wrestling magazine because the two sports were intertwined. Boxers trained wrestling and wrestlers boxed :sitdown:

Jack Johnson was a much better wrestler than Royce, especially in the clinch. Jack was also one of the fastest heavyweights of all time. How exactly do you expect Royce to take jack down friend?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
We'll never know because none of them step into the octogon. Ray mercer tried his hand at MMA and lost to Kimbo slice and tried his hand at Kickboxing and got beat up by Remy Bojansky. We have to demystify some of the arts.

Mercer also knocked Tim Sylvia, a former UFC heavyweight champ the fukk out in 8 seconds. If you're gonna bring him up, might not wanna overlook that. :youbgsabo:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:gladbron:

:childplease:

:mjpshh:

Your knowledge of boxers of the past is lacking friend. The ring magazine used to be a boxing and wrestling magazine because the two sports were intertwined. Boxers trained wrestling and wrestlers boxed :sitdown:

Jack Johnson was a much better wrestler than Royce, especially in the clinch. Jack was also one of the fastest heavyweights of all time. How exactly do you expect Royce to take jack down friend?

Wrestling without brazillian jiujitsu = getting submitted. Also, if you know anything about punching you know that you have to stand still to throw powerful shots. You cant dance and run, most of the time and thats not what most boxers do. When you plant both of your feet to throw a punch you are trading a potential ko for a potential takedown. Something these Brazillian jiujitsu artists take advantage of. There are no pro boxers going to MMA to run things and become stars, because they cant until they learn that jiujitsu, thats brazillian in nature, friend. :youngsabo:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mercer also knocked Tim Sylvia, a former UFC heavyweight champ the fukk out in 8 seconds. If you're gonna bring him up, might not wanna overlook that. :youbgsabo:

And he lost to a backyard fighter with way more experience striking than grappling yet, he strangled Ray with amateur level grappling. Proof of the power. You think Ray wasnt practicing his takedown defense? :skip: Sorry, friend, when you havnt grappled you become susceptible to jiujitsu from brazil even from someone with entry level training, friend. :manny:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Well if you know anything about punching you know that you have to stand still to throw powerful shots. You cant dance and run, most of the time and thats not what most boxers do. When you plant both of your feet to throw a punch you are trading a potential ko for a potential takedown. Something these Brazillian jiujitsu artists take advantage of. There are no pro boxers going to MMA to run things and become stars, because they cant until they learn that jiujitsu, thats brazillian in nature, friend. :youngsabo:

mmajackdempsey.jpg

MMADempsey01.jpg

1700.jpg

Jack Dempsey. World heavyweight champion was a true mixed martial artist way before the Gracies :sitdown:

He literally trained every art he could. How exactly would Royce beat him?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
mmajackdempsey.jpg

MMADempsey01.jpg

1700.jpg

Jack Dempsey. World heavyweight champion was a true mixed martial artist way before the Gracies :sitdown:

He literally trained every art he could. How exactly would Royce beat him?

Easily, Jack didnt train Brazillian Jiujitsu. :smugdraper: Just like Royce couldnt beat Matt Hughes. There comes a time when the training and skillsets get upgraded with the new generation. The only tricks dont work like they used to.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When did bruce lee become humbled? When he faced a grappler, a judo stylist. Imagine what would have happened if he faced a brazillian jiujitsu artist. :whoo:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Easily, Jack didnt train Brazillian Jiujitsu. :smugdraper:

He trained Judo which is where BJJ came from. As well as submission wrestling. Your bias towards BJJ disgusts me. You are not my friend :sitdown:

Welcome to my ignore list :smugdraper:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He trained Judo which is where BJJ came from. As well as submission wrestling. Your bias towards BJJ disgusts me. You are not my friend :sitdown:

Welcome to my ignore list :smugdraper:

Lets be more patient with one another. If i had known this conversation was going to send you running to the hills to escape friends i would have tailored the conversation to be more sensitive to your emotions. O wow, :snoop: i lost a friend today over a conversation about grappling.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Lets be more patient with one another. If i had known this conversation was going to send you running to the hills to escape friends i would have tailored the conversation to be more sensitive to your emotions. O wow, :snoop: i lost a friend today over a conversation about grappling.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Lets all watch Roger Gracie getting knocked out by an average boxer with great wrestling skills shall we?

Well surely Gracie should have won because he knows BJJ. :mjpshh:

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
the whole "what would have happened at UFC1" argument is bullshyt since the gracie family started the UFC as a way to promote BJJ, they purposely picked who was allowed in the tournament knowing that they would have major advantages over these styles that didn't really incorporate ground fighting and submissions. also in the time of jack johnson is was legal to throw punches from the clinch and that was something he was pretty good at.

also if you watch mma with any sort of regularity you are gonna realize that no 1 style is superior and literally anything can happen.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lets all watch Roger Gracie getting knocked out by an average boxer with great wrestling skills shall we?

Roger Gracie vs King Mo full fight - YouTube

Well surely Gracie should have won because he knows BJJ. :mjpshh:

It happens. Roger Gracie isnt coming up in a world where people dont train Brazillian jiujitsu and how to defend against it.

Heres an Olympic wrestler getting strangled using Brazillian Jiujitsu.

Anderson_Silva_henderson.jpg

:manny:

dj vtg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
put a message next to those belts saying "thats so demonic friends" or something equally not funny or retarded anybody can post belts

yo moms

drunk
Daps
It happens. Roger Gracie isnt coming up in a world where people dont train Brazillian jiujitsu and how to defend against it.

Heres an Olympic wrestler getting strangled using Brazillian Jiujitsu.

Anderson_Silva_henderson.jpg

:manny:

Anderson silva also trains in boxing gyms. Unlike 99% of MMA fighters.