UFC fighter gets into brawl and gets knocked out by a 2x4

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Gracie's wrestling skills are terrible. They can't even get the fight to the floor.

Perhaps they should work on that. Ive seen Roger take down heavy weights though in MMA so :manny: Getting Ko'd by a powerful capable fighter isnt proof of anything. Hes on the elite stage for a reason and its not because hes some amateur.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
You think im a liar because you dont like me which isnt really a good reason to be so rigid and demonic towards someone you dont even know.

actually i liked you until i noticed that you are always going around talking about how BJJ matches up against other styles and about how you could destroy people with your BJJ brown belt which you have never provided any proof of actually having, which made me like you a little bit less.

dj vtg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mr somebody... everybody knows you dont have any real bjj experience...

lying is demonic friend lol

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
actually i liked you until i noticed that you are always going around talking about how BJJ matches up against other styles and about how you could destroy people with your BJJ brown belt which you have never provided any proof of actually having, which made me like you a little bit less.
Thats my opinion as far as how Bjj matches up. No need to hate.

Also, who did i say i would destroy? Demons in hypothetical situations? Lets not defend filth friend. Lets hope good prevails over evil. :ufdup:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
mr somebody... everybody knows you dont have any real bjj experience...

lying is demonic friend lol

You're free to believe what you want. I dont have these sort of issues from people on the board who actually train. Just people like you, friend. You're a dj, spin records in circles and let me do Brazillian Jiujitsu. :upsetfavre:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Frank shamrock has fixed fights before. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. And cesar Gracie will do anything for a buck. Just like the Gracie family.

well if you know your mma history you would know that the majority of the first generation of mma fighters came up in organizations from japan(no athletic commission) that were doing prowrestling shows mixed with shoot fights that had fixed outcomes. so yeah you could make the argument that they were participating in fixed fights but you also have to realize this was happening at prowrestling shows.

the fight i posted however happend in america in a promotion called "strikeforce" and caesar gracie got hands put on him quick.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
well if you know your mma history you would know that the majority of the first generation of mma fighters came up in organizations from japan(no athletic commission) that were doing prowrestling shows mixed with shoot fights that had fixed outcomes. so yeah you could make the argument that they were participating in fixed fights but you also have to realize this was happening at prowrestling shows.

the fight i posted however happend in america in a promotion called "strikeforce" and caesar gracie got hands put on him quick.

Don't talk down to me son :mjpshh:

dj vtg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're free to believe what you want. I dont have these sort of issues from people on the board who actually train. Just people like you, friend. You're a dj, spin records in circles and let me do Brazillian Jiujitsu. :upsetfavre:

um i actually train...
and you're clearly full of bs

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
um i actually train...
and you're clearly full of bs

Perhaps theres a bit of jealousy on your part then, friend because whats obvious to me are these belts ive earned and for you challenge that based on your personal feelings towards me probably indicates that you have a lower rank in Brazillian Jiujitsu. A rank that is not purple brown or black. :leostare:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
And he lost to a backyard fighter with way more experience striking than grappling yet, he strangled Ray with amateur level grappling. Proof of the power. You think Ray wasnt practicing his takedown defense? :skip: Sorry, friend, when you havnt grappled you become susceptible to jiujitsu from brazil even from someone with entry level training, friend. :manny:

He also dealt with a backyard fighter who had damn good hands by MMA standards. Even Roy Nelson wouldn't stand and bang with him so that says a lot. Had Kimbo entered MMA at a younger age, he would've went far for sure. Once again, Jiu Jitsu isn't any more important than other disciplines, I dunno what you're getting at :ld:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Perhaps theres a bit of jealousy on your part then, friend because whats obvious to me are these belts ive earned and for you challenge that based on your personal feelings towards me probably indicates that you have a lower rank in Brazillian Jiujitsu. A rank that is not purple brown or black. :leostare:

no really, you dont seem to understand, from an outside perspective it just totally seems like you are lying.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
no really, you dont seem to understand, from an outside perspective it just totally seems like you are lying.

:yeshrug: Again, ive experienced people like this and they are always of no rank aka dont train or people who are at a blue belt, tops. Thats from the inside looking out, friend. Im not new to this im true to this.