UFC fighter gets into brawl and gets knocked out by a 2x4

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
put a message next to those belts saying "thats so demonic friends" or something equally not funny or retarded anybody can post belts

how about he post some video or pictures of him competing at a tournament. if he is a brown belt he would have had to have competed dozens of times. the fact that he wont say what gym he trains at is another definite sign that he is lying. everyone ive ever met who trained was really proud of the gym they go to.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
how about he post some video or pictures of him competing at a tournament. if he is a brown belt he would have had to have competed dozens of times. the fact that he wont say what gym he trains at is another definite sign that he is lying. everyone ive ever met who trained was really proud of the gym they go to.

I wont say where i train because we have demons on this board that can overstep their boundaries into the lives of friends. I dont want to cause any trouble at my academy because demonic filth on www.the-coli.com wants to become an irritant in my life over thoughts of good on the internet.

Why dont you post your home addres and photograph of yourself and address of your best friends. I mean geez friend you act like you dont know where you are at this moment in time. Some people you can share personal information with and others you cannot. I dont share that information, with demons.

They're so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

:manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
put a message next to those belts saying "thats so demonic friends" or something equally not funny or retarded anybody can post belts

Will you really believe their mine if i do that. Would you like me to drape them over something in particular in my home or will the floor suffice? There are a lot of people that are good at Brazillian Jiujitsu. I happen to be one of them. :yeshrug:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I wont say where i train because we have demons on this board that can overstep their boundaries into the lives of friends. I dont want to cause any trouble at my academy because demonic filth on www.the-coli.com wants to become an irritant in my life over thoughts of good on the internet.

Why dont you post your home addres and photograph of yourself and address of your best friends. I mean geez friend you act like you dont know where you are at this moment in time. Some people you can share personal information with and others you cannot. I dont share that information, with demons.

They're so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

:manny:

so you cant post 1 picture of yourself in competition ? i understand you not wanting to post the gym name because you post really stupid shyt on here all the time and your professor/trainer/owner whatever u wanna call em would probably be embarrassed to have you representing their gym in the way you carry yourself. but to me it just seems like you are a guy that reads sherdog forums a lot.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What belt is king mo. and what belt is roger? :mjpshh:

King Mo trains at American Kickboxing Academy. An academy that has brazillian JIujitsu black belts teaching and many Brazillian JIujitsu seminars. :manny: He is training to fight those that know that jiujitsu, that comes from Brazil, friend. Without that training, who knows where he'd be. :shake:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
King Mo trains at American Kickboxing Academy. An academy that has brazillian JIujitsu black belts teaching and many Brazillian JIujitsu seminars. :manny: He is training to fight those that know that jiujitsu, that comes from Brazil, friend. Without that training, who knows where he'd be. :shake:

The Gracie's wrestling skills are terrible. They can't even get the fight to the floor.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
so you cant post 1 picture of yourself in competition ? i understand you not wanting to post the gym name because you post really stupid shyt on here all the time and your professor/trainer/owner whatever u wanna call em would probably be embarrassed to have you representing their gym in the way you carry yourself. but to me it just seems like you are a guy that reads sherdog forums a lot.

I could post a picture competing but not with you. You dont strike me as a friend and come across as UN-friendly.

Also, friend, I find your use of profanity disgusting. My coach would be ok with what i say. We have a good relationship. Im spreading awareness about the greatness of brazillian jiujitsu and promoting friendship among friends.

Im sorry if that bothers you and im sorry if you hate the fact that i dont want demons intruding in my life. Maybe you should start training so you can learn what we call respect. Your mouth and mind are filthy and need an adjustment somewhere in the attitude sector. Be kind like old ladies because right now, you're so demonic, friend. Why, because i have a brown belt in Brazillian Jiujitsu. :scusthov:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
The Gracie's wrestling skills are terrible. They can't even get the fight to the floor.

caesar took this fight straight to the ground

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I could post a picture competing but not with you. You dont strike me as a friend and come across as UN-friendly.

Also, friend, I find your use of profanity disgusting. My coach would be ok with what i say. We have a good relationship. Im spreading awareness about the greatness of brazillian jiujitsu and promoting friendship among friends.

Im sorry if that bothers you and im sorry if you hate the fact that i dont want demons intruding in my life. Maybe you should start training so you can learn what we call respect. Your mouth and mind are filthy and need an adjustment somewhere in the attitude sector. Be kind like old ladies because right now, you're so demonic, friend. Why, because i have a brown belt in Brazillian Jiujitsu. :scusthov:

it doesnt bother me so much as just make me think you are a liar which bothers me