UFC fighter gets into brawl and gets knocked out by a 2x4

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Dude almost got his boy killed for what? Anybody can get it in a street fight. Just because you have some skills in a controlled environment doesn't mean you can account for anything that happens in the street. Dude is lucky he didn't get his head caved in. Cats are walking around thinking that Tapout logo is a giant "S"

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dude almost got his boy killed for what? Anybody can get it in a street fight. Just because you have some skills in a controlled environment doesn't mean you can account for anything that happens in the street. Dude is lucky he didn't get his head caved in. Cats are walking around thinking that Tapout logo is a giant "S"

Well the UFC guy fought quite a few individuals at once, but his friend was only 145 lbs. He should have stayed close to his friend, friend.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I already did but here they are again.
jgkykk.jpg

:whoo: thank you friend for lining em up for a gawd:to:

:cheers: we crashing mugs

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Mowgil speaking the real. :smh: @ anyone hatin on BJJ or MMA in general

Step into the cage, brehs

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Friend I've watched almost every UFC from the 1st one as well. BJJ is a skillset but we all know without the two other major bases (wrestling and muai thai) in MMA you will not fair well these days.

Friends we should stop talking about MMA of the yester years because the sport has evolved so much since then. The lowest ranked fighter these days would destroy any champ from their weight class back in the day.

:whew:

:lupe:

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not everyone can do that... and not everyone is accurate.

I'm not even close to a master at anything but more than likely I can knock anyone completely out with 1 punch maybe 2.

If someone comes in close to me- then it gets really ugly and something will get broken, ijs.

this guy was a bjj master ( i think). If he was another master the situation would have ended up differently

Shut the fukk up

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it so demonic to wish that Mr Somebody was the dude that got fukked up in that video friends?

:lupe:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Kaue mena, the guy who was beaten after he was unconscious, is still in a coma :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
You won't go in a chinese restaurant and say that reckless shyt:mjpls: MMA is for fakkits who want to squeeze each other and playfully trade noogies while coked up bald cacs look on all turned up in medium shiny t-shirts:scusthov: Gay shyt:huhldup: Jet-Li would fukking murder anyone in the UFC...did you not watch Cradle 2 The Grave?

I fukks wit MMA but :laff: @ bolded

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You hit my bytch or slide your dikk in her crack then my boys gonna woop your ass fukk boy, what you tryna fight for? Get the fukk outta here. Oh you gonna grind on my female AND fight me? Youre gonna get hurt. Sorry fakkit. No refs here and we do punch the back of the head.

Sorry about his man tho. But home boy copped a reality check fo sho.

:stopitslime::what:
Shut the fukk up