UFC fighter gets into brawl and gets knocked out by a 2x4

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah, the scene wasn't weak, the fighters chosen to compete were weak. They had all sorts of boxers, kick boxers, kyokushin practitioners, etc who you know gladly would've entered and given Royce that work :whew:. Wonder why there were mostly other grapplers and mcdojo karate instructors? :mjpls: Hell, I bet Tank Abbott would've given Royce Gracie that work for sure. Dude was actually wrestling based, stronger than shyt, and had sledgehammer fists. He would've fukking crushed Royce...not as bad as Hulk Hogan would have in his prime, but still. :whew:

Royce, with his frail self submitted Dan Severn aka Haagar from Final Fight, a judo black belt and NCAA Division 1 wrestler. Please respect the talents of fighters and Brazillian Jiujitsu.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Royce, with his frail self submitted Dan Severn aka Haagar from Final Fight, a judo black belt and NCAA Division 1 wrestler. Please respect the talents of fighters.

Dan Severn had no striking.:beli:...once again, a fighter hand picked to play Royce's game.

Oh, and Jesse Ventura is Haggar.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
You guys rattled Mr. Somebody so hard he came out of character in this thread.

So demonic friend :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dan Severn had no striking.:beli:
:mindblown: Let me give you some history because i think your descending into madness, friend.

Dan Severn beat Tank Abbott
Tank Abbot Lost to Oleg Taktarov (CHOKED OUT)
Oleg Taktarov 2 years later got KO'd by Renzo Gracie, who was on his back.

Its obvious you dont know your history, friend. Im not new to this, im true to this. You underestimate the power of Brazillian Jiujitsu but i understand, friend, ignorance is bliss. :blessed: Please respect Brazillian Jiujitsu and how GOAT it is for friends.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You guys rattled Mr. Somebody so hard he came out of character in this thread.

So demonic friend :sitdown:

Well willikers friend i just get so fired up when we I talk about Brazilian Jiujitsu :steviej: Im passionate about the arts and you should be too. In particular Brazillian Jiujitsu. Please go to your local academy and take lessons for the sake of friends.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Friend I've watched almost every UFC from the 1st one as well. BJJ is a skillset but we all know without the two other major bases (wrestling and muai thai) in MMA you will not fair well these days.

Friends we should stop talking about MMA of the yester years because the sport has evolved so much since then. The lowest ranked fighter these days would destroy any champ from their weight class back in the day.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Well willikers friend i just get so fired up when we I talk about Brazilian Jiujitsu :steviej: Im passionate about the arts and you should be too. In particular Brazillian Jiujitsu. Please go to your local academy and take lessons for the sake of friends.

friend you don't know bout me but it is not your fault. I'm probably one of the biggest MMA fans on the coli. used to run my own MMA site. picked Weidman to upset Silva last week. :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Friend I've watched almost every UFC from the 1st one as well. BJJ is a skillset but we all know without the two other major bases (wrestling and muai thai) in MMA you will not fair well these days.

Friends we should stop talking about MMA of the yester years because the sport has evolved so much since then. The lowest ranked fighter these days would destroy any champ from their weight class back in the day.

The argument is, BJJ is obsolete and no longer necessary because wrestlers are having success in MMA. This is an unethical statement because without BJJ training those wrestlers would not have the success they have, friend so its obvious that Brazillian Jiujitsu is still, very relevant like Jay z.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
friend you don't know bout me but it is not your fault. I'm probably one of the biggest MMA fans on the coli. used to run my own MMA site. picked Weidman to upset Silva last week. :sitdown:

Well let me learn something about you, friend.
What is your rank in Brazillian Jiujitsu.\

Very interesting about Weidman. I picked him after Anderson kissed him.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
The argument is, BJJ is obsolete and no longer necessary because wrestlers are having success in MMA. This is an unethical statement because without BJJ training BJJ those wrestlers would not have the success they have, friend so its obvious that Brazillian Jiujitsu is still, very relevant like Jay z.

Oh ok I jumped into the conversation midway. That argument is totally false because fighters still get subbed often these days. I will argue that as wrestlers get better at sub defense it's getting harder for BJJ guys to rely on their submissions for the win. But those wrestlers are still learning BJJ to be able to defend friends.

Also I do not train now myself because I never had the opportunity to start when I was younger and schedule doesn't allow me to start anything so time consuming. I have trained with Maurice Smith a few times up here back in the day.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Im sorry now i cant do that because you're being disrespectful. Im sorry. I was going to take out my white, blue, purple and brown with all the stripes on them and line them up for you. Now, i cant for obvious reasons. You're too demonic, friend. :huhldup: Get a hold of yourself like hand claps.

:damn: LINE EM UP!

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:damn: LINE EM UP!

I already did but here they are again.
jgkykk.jpg